@*L*E*G*A*C*Y Coming Back And Going Full Retard Appreciation Thread #Purge2014

Daps
Reppin
VOID
So how did this start
It started with me making a thread that was bad on my part about my current job (which I will not be at much longer...but I'm never discussing any personal details about my life again other than in PMs...) and how I wasn't content with it. I've gotten advice and used resources that Coli people gave me...and I'm thankful for that.

@HookersandIceCream came following me in a couple of unrelated threads trying to talk shyt on me and naturally I had to defend myself cause I personally don't like people trying to disrespect me when I can't defend myself or they don't want me to.

I just don't like how people re trying to attack me and negate all the other stuff I did on these forums. I ain't never had no problems with anyone on these boards and I've only been respectful to people...

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
It started with me making a thread that was bad on my part about my current job (which I will not be at much longer...but I'm never discussing any personal details about my life again other than in PMs...) and how I wasn't content with it.

@HookersandIceCream came following me in a couple of unrelated threads trying to talk shyt on me and naturally I had to defend myself.

I just don't like how people re trying to attack me and negate all the other stuff I did on these forums. I ain't never had no problems with anyone on these boards and I've only been respectful to people...

Cause you went after Vado for "living in his moms basement" when you live in a glass house yourself :mindblown:

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
Who I have relationships with is none of your concern...and who are you again?

If you got a problem with me? Be honest and say that...don't hide behind jokes...and BS.

That's what I don't appreciate...cause I ain't never had no problems with you until you felt the urge to talk shyt about me.

The point is you're unstable. You're easy as fukk to provoke.

Stop popping shyt cause it's obvious you ain't built like that. Make some mayonnaise sandwiches for that fat cac of a girlfriend before she comes over today. Or do you have to work later?

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Cause you went after Vado for "living in his moms basement" when you live in a glass house yourself :mindblown:

I have nothing against @Vado. You notice you don't see me tearing down other black men on these boards? Or black women'? Nah...you notice I told him to use that store credit and buy a suit for job interviews. I actually like that guy. I wouldn't attack people younger than me.

I seriously don't want to even discuss anything with you further. Seriously. Shut the f*ck up and leave me the f*ck alone. Don't even quote me or respond to me anymore. I'm not wasting anymore time on this.

Daps
Reppin
VOID

Stop popping shyt cause it's obvious you ain't built like that. Make some mayonnaise sandwiches for that fat cac of a girlfriend before she comes over today. Or do you have to work later?

F8ck out of my face you f*ckin crack baby...you disrespectful piece of shyt.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS

:whoa: i like mayo breh, my fat becky didnt... leave mayo outta this....

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
I have nothing against @Vado. You notice you don't see me tearing down other black men on these boards? Or black women'? Nah...you notice I told him to use that store credit and buy a suit for job interviews. I actually like that guy. I wouldn't attack people younger than me.

I seriously don't want to even discuss anything with you further. Seriously. Shut the f*ck up and leave me the f*ck alone.

So this is not tearing into him?

Don't have your priorities together brehs.
Stunt online with True Religion jeans and US Polo Assassin brehs.
Spent your rent money on the new Jays and a snapback brehs.
Brag about "finding" an iphone and try to flip it online brehs.
Try avoiding being an adult and taking care of your responsibilities brehs.
Spend hundreds on Burberry and other designer brands while you still live in the projects yo mom's basement brehs.
Hustle backwards brehs.
Be a walking talking stereotype brehs.
Be broke and have bad fashion sense brehs.

Daps
It started with me making a thread that was bad on my part about my current job (which I will not be at much longer...but I'm never discussing any personal details about my life again other than in PMs...) and how I wasn't content with it. I've gotten advice and used resources that Coli people gave me...and I'm thankful for that.

@HookersandIceCream came following me in a couple of unrelated threads trying to talk shyt on me and naturally I had to defend myself cause I personally don't like people trying to disrespect me when I can't defend myself or they don't want me to.

Stop that victim shyt cause you was in @Vado thread like:

Don't have your priorities together brehs.
Stunt online with True Religion jeans and US Polo Assassin brehs.
Spent your rent money on the new Jays and a snapback brehs.
Brag about "finding" an iphone and try to flip it online brehs.
Try avoiding being an adult and taking care of your responsibilities brehs.
Spend hundreds on Burberry and other designer brands while you still live in the projects yo mom's basement brehs.
Hustle backwards brehs.
Be a walking talking stereotype brehs.
Be broke and have bad fashion sense brehs.

You throwing stones then clam up when nikkas call you out

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps

Just put him on ignore, hes fukking with you and you feeding into it. I've put people on my ignore for way less than what he's been doing to you. Maybe you like arguing with people. I saw Vado thread you were being a bit of a hypocrite.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Stop that victim shyt cause you was in @Vado thread like:

You throwing stones then clam up when nikkas call you out

Alright, I'll own up to my faults.

@Vado sorry about that man...I ain't got nothing against you and I wish you the best in life. My piss poor attempt at daps and rep was not really respectful and there...do you playboi.

There.

I'll also own up for being in the wrong on many occassions.

I'll also own up for making myself look bad and like a complainer. And not doing anything about things.

I don't need any additional stress...nor do I want any problems with anybody on this board. So I'll just leave it at that.

I apologize for any additional negativity I may have been exuding.

I'm not perfect and never claimed to be.