@*L*E*G*A*C*Y Coming Back And Going Full Retard Appreciation Thread #Purge2014

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Shut the fukk up fukk nikka.

You seep like a bytch nikka through your screen. Dont try that fukk shyt with me nikka i live in Brooklyn you could come see me

tumblr_msjybcvjxc1s6sqnxo1_r1_500.gif

Daps
Reppin
VOID
@*L*E*G*A*C*Y* where is everyone getting the idea that ur girlfriend is old/fat

have u posted her pic on here :dahell:

wheres that coming from cos it keeps coming up :dahell:

I never have and I would never post a pic of my girlfriend or any people in my life...on here ever. I don't trust people on this forum especially after the past developments as of late on here...hell I'm hesistant to even post my pic on here anymore. I can't trust people on here...

She's not fat though...and she's a good person. I don't feel like defending people that have nothing to do with this...and shouldn't be dragged in.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
She's a cac too:mjpls:

nikkas is out here LOSING:russ:

Who I have relationships with is none of your concern...and who are you again?

If you got a problem with me? Be honest and say that...don't hide behind jokes...and BS.

That's what I don't appreciate...cause I ain't never had no problems with you until you felt the urge to talk shyt about me.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I'm really sick of you breh...seriously. Every post you make exposes how much of a coward and a low-life you are and disgusts me to no end. The fact you have any sort of respect on this forum is absolutely laughable.

Just go ahead and make posts like this. In the back of my mind you'll never be shyt.

How do you know what I'm doing with my life you f*cking pissant? I swear to god. And you have the nerve to call me a coward? When I confronted you so many times and tried to run away like shyt is all cool? I would f*cking turn you into a goddamn quadrapalegic you *cking piece of shyt. I would smash your f*cking face in till you look like this...

Don't you ever dare speak on me again....I'd seriously f*ck you up.

@HookersandIceCream you're a bytch. Seriously..the most bytchmade piece of shyt on these forums.

Just cause of you, I'm gonna promise to myself to succeed so hating ass pieces of shyt who hate black men doing anything remotely positive can cry their tears of failure
Tryna shyt on a black man with your closet racist ass...your pathetic.

I would b...I definitely would...you wanna put your money where your mouth is? You wanna get ignorant? I'm game b. Franky, I'd rather have the satisfaction of shutting you up one way or another...like seriously. How dare you disrespect me on this type of level...your brand of filth needs to be eradicated from this earth.

:merchant:

Please tell me he's trolling.This kid is way too emotional to be posting if he isn't