@*L*E*G*A*C*Y Coming Back And Going Full Retard Appreciation Thread #Purge2014

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

There's going to be a fight? :dahell:

Come to Lincoln Terrace Park, please. I wanna see. I know you're both in the city.

*reads your sig*

*decides to let you keep the dap ... THIS time* :birdman:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright, I'll own up to my faults.

@Vado sorry about that man...I ain't got nothing against you and I wish you the best in life. My piss poor attempt at daps and rep was not really respectful and there...do you playboi.

There.

I'll also own up for being in the wrong on many occassions.

I'll also own up for making myself look bad and like a complainer. And not doing anything about things.

I don't need any additional stress...nor do I want any problems with anybody on this board. So I'll just leave it at that.

I apologize for any additional negativity I may have been exuding.

I'm not perfect and never claimed to be.

Do you really think OP is your friend? Dude, this whole thread is a set up so you can make an ass of yourself & they can laugh at your expense.

Release yourself by just exiting this thread... if you ignore them & give them no play, they'll move on to someone else.

h169BD396

Last edited:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Do you really think OP is your friend? Dude, this is whole thread is a set up so you can make an ass of yourself & they can laugh at your expense.

Release yourself by just exiting this thread... if you ignore them & give them no play, they'll move on to someone else.

h169BD396

You actually need to go and kill yourself.