New York
Thread is mad funny

Brooklyn we in here

tumblr_mrt1hsUet41rgdjngo1_400.gif

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
yeah breh, i endorse his philosophy to the fullest, you kill my brother, i kill yours, we can feel the mutual pain & move past it...

1 of the worst things in my community is ignorant brehs not understadin loss... thats how they seperate us, by makin us hate each other... if black people followed Peins path wed be unstoppable... just cause a japanese dude said it dont meant its wrong...
Who is he?

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
Cause I realize how bad this looks on my part and I ain't tryna spend my sunday afternoon going back and forth with people...I lost my cool. It's been like Iraq and Afghanistan in TLR since midnight last night...

Plus...ain't no one gonna see me or I'm gonna see them....I know how it goes with this stuff. Two posters have problems, they meet up to "throw down" reality sets in that it's real life and somebody could get seriously hurt or arrested and it ain't worth it.

Rather than do that...I'd rather get my life right. It's not that serious...

Then apologize for poppin shyt

We was talking then you tried to amp up

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Then apologize for poppin shyt

We was talking then you tried to amp up

I don't want problems with you or anybody else on this. That's what it comes down to...are we really trying to get brolic and bring out the toolies and continue this cycle of destruction? f*ck that. It's a nice summer day here.

AND NOW FOR A TURN OF EVENTS. IMMA TURN DOWN.

THERE. IT DIDN'T HAVE TO BE THIS WAY...AND IT DON'T HAVE TO BE.

CALL ME A P*SSY BUT THIS SHYT IS RIDICULOUS AT THIS POINT. AND i'M DONE ENTERTAINING IT.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
From day 1 i got the vibe from legacy that he only posts to get daps. I get the feeling he has no friends in real life. I'm not tryna shyt on dude and I feel a little sorry for him. You'll see in threads he'll post something, get some daps and then rehash the same shyt 10 more times.

Now I'm not sure if he's trolling in this thread or not, but.... :scusthov:

Actually he been on one since he "came back". I hope you find yourself and some happiness :smile:

But to say "I'm black, I can say that" :dry: no :comeon:

I actually wouldn't be surprised if he was white

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
Legacy is cool, he's one opportunity away from changing his life. Just gotta find a marketable skill and master it.

Nah hes a "tomorrow ass" nikka.....meaning when its time to buckle down he says, "ill do it tomorrow"....absolutely no excuse to serving yogurt at that age when god gave him drive !! *lux voice*

Daps
Reppin
VOID
From day 1 i got the vibe from legacy that he only posts to get daps. I get the feeling he has no friends in real life. I'm not tryna shyt on dude and I feel a little sorry for him. You'll see in threads he'll post something, get some daps and then rehash the same shyt 10 more times.

Now I'm not sure if he's trolling in this thread or not, but if he ain't.... :scusthov:

Actually he been on one since he "came back". I hope you find yourself and some happiness :smile:

LOL!!!!! I'm actually not white. I'm Nigerian and West Indian. I'm black...I already posted my picture here and that comment I'll admit was going way too far and that wasn't one of my prouder moments on here.

I actually have plenty of friends in real life (I was gonna go skateboarding at the park in a few and meet up with some) but I value my personal time way too much and I think I might be a serious grade A level internet addict.

I just genuinely enjoy the discussions on this board and the posters make good comments.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

Now I'm not sure if he's trolling in this thread or not, but.... :scusthov:

He is black, he has posted his pics on here many times.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
LOL!!!!! I'm actually not white. I'm Nigerian and West Indian. I'm black...I already posted my picture here and that comment I'll admit was going way too far and that wasn't one of my prouder moments on here.

I actually have plenty of friends in real life (I was gonna go skateboarding at the park in a few and meet up with some) but I value my personal time way too much and I think I might be a serious grade A level internet addict.

I just genuinely enjoy the discussions on this board and the posters make good comments.

Hun I think its deeper than an addiction. But if you think you got it under control, do you