@*L*E*G*A*C*Y Coming Back And Going Full Retard Appreciation Thread #Purge2014

Daps
Reppin
VOID
:mjlol:

Even if I fight him and he sends me to Bolivia. He thinks that his real life problems will go away or something

I'm not as dumb as you'd like to think I am. You just think I'm a n!gger and a f*cking pushover..just be honest and adress this cause I ain't seeing anything else in this thread. I'd honestly respect you more if you just admitted your hatred for me instead of trying to just post jordan smileys and passive aggressive bullshyt.

Why are you so afraid to come at any black men on this forum except me...you really think I'm a pushover? You really think I don't know how this game works?

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Why you wifing fat cacs you lame

i remember you complaining how you couldnt get no bytches. You desperate breh?

LOL...I'm laughing cause this couldn't be any further from the truth.

Go sell nickelbags on a corner somewhere and get out my face. Oh and go find your father.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Four she's a big old whore :smugfavre:

Are you gonna answer my question and just deflect and post smileys...

Just say what you feel about me...I know you just a racist scumbag that don't want to see black men try to get above your level and any attempts to tear any black man you feel you can take on down...you will.

I don't play your games and never will.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Are you gonna answer my question and just deflect and post smileys...

Just say what you feel about me...I know you just a racist scumbag that don't want to see black men try to get above your level and any attempts to tear any black man you feel you can take on down...you will.

I don't play your games and never will.

I have nothing personal against you believe it or not. Or maybe I see a person whos parents bought him a car. Possible Payed for his college and his current rent. Yet he can't make anything of himself. And he would rather come in a message board and complain rather than do something about it

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Your Turing into a bizzaro Kermit with all this Racist sh*t :wtf:
You expect me to take your bullshyt lightly? Or anyone else by that matter?

Hey I'm black..I can criticize and joke about my people...you can't without being called a racist.

How many times do I got to tell you...to f*ck off and leave me alone!? That's your problem...you think you can bully me my g? You don't know me...and I'd be more than happy to f*ck you p and put you in the hospital.

So...yeah...unless you wanna do something about it...whether it's me blessing your ugly face with my goddamn fist repeatedly...or both of us logging the f*ck off and not addressing this shyt...it gon be like this b.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I have nothing personal against you believe it or not. Or maybe I see a person whos parents bought him a car. Possible Payed for his college and his current rent. Yet he can't make anything of himself. And he would rather come in a message board and complain rather than do something about it

Stop lying...you don't give a shyt about me like that. If you did...you wouldn't be doing this and giving me advice instead of trying to flex on me infront of coli posters.

F8ck off and leave me alone breh. Your kind makes me sick to my stomach.