@*L*E*G*A*C*Y Coming Back And Going Full Retard Appreciation Thread #Purge2014

Daps
Reppin
VOID
@HookersandIceCream if you in NY Imma see you when I see you...that's all I got to say. My folks ain't raised no punk that hides behind google images and funny smileys you f*cking nerd.

I'm a nerd too...but I don't back down from no one and refuse to. Whether they man, woman, child, tranny, or a goddamn purple dinosaur my G.
No you wouldn't :usure:
Your a grown ass man. Stop trying to fight people offline. What you are going to do is wake up tomorrow angry. Get up put your pink berry apron on and go collect minimum wage serving yogurt

You admit I got you feeling some kind of way b...cause when you respond like this...I know you ain't got nothing to stand upon against me.

You think I'm some goddammn house n!gger that's gonna serve your food...and that you can talk to me like this? F8ck outta here CAC. Telling me to put my apron on...them fighting words bytch.

Again...I'm saying...this is going to end one way or another cause I'm sick to death of your bullshyt.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
@HookersandIceCream if you in NY Imma see you when I see you...that's all I got to say. My folks ain't raised no punk that hides behind google images and funny smileys you f*cking nerd.

I'm a nerd too...but I don't back down from no one and refuse to. Whether they man, woman, child, tranny, or a goddamn purple dinosaur my G.

You admit I got you feeling some kind of way b...cause when you respond like this...I know you ain't got nothing to stand upon against me.

You think I'm some goddammn house n!gger that's gonna serve your food...and that you can talk to me like this? F8ck outta here CAC. Telling me to put my apron on...them fighting words bytch.

Again...I'm saying...this is going to end one way or another cause I'm sick to death of your bullshyt.

It's the internet. It can end with me closing my browser :usure:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
@HookersandIceCream

LOL @ this cac tryna tell the "lowly negro" in his mind to go put on an apron and serve his food. F8ckin entitled racist son of a bytch.

Just admit you're scared and you don't want them problems...seriously.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
It's the internet. It can end with me closing my browser :usure:

Be a coward...that's all you've displayed to me in the past couple and why I don't have any sort of respect for you.

You can get bent for all I care...
LL

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Be a coward...that's all you've displayed to me in the past couple and why I don't have any sort of respect for you.

You can get bent for all I care...
LL

Your parents raised you like a princess that's why I'm gonna keep calling you P*R*I*N*C*E*S*S*. What kind of man is okay with his parent paying his rent when he 30 years old. Pick up the phone and tell him that you don't need his money. But wait you won't do it because you would be out on the streets.

You nothing but a hypocrite