@*L*E*G*A*C*Y Coming Back And Going Full Retard Appreciation Thread #Purge2014

Daps
Reppin
VOID
You'd be homeless if it weren't for your father. He allows you to sit right now in a home. Your NOTHING with out him. You had every opportunity to become successful but your too much of a coward to do anything about it. You rather come on here and complain because it's easier. It's fukking Sunday morning and instead of looking for better job or acquiring experience your spending hours a day arguing about nonsense
:wtf:

How do you know what I'm doing with my life you f*cking pissant? I swear to god. And you have the nerve to call me a coward? When I confronted you so many times and tried to run away like shyt is all cool? I would f*cking turn you into a goddamn quadrapalegic you *cking piece of shyt. I would smash your f*cking face in till you look like this...
pedoflorida.png

Don't you ever dare speak on me again....I'd seriously f*ck you up.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
How do you know what I'm doing with my life you f*cking pissant? I swear to god. And you have the nerve to call me a coward? When I confronted you so many times and tried to run away like shyt is all cool? I would f*cking turn you into a goddamn quadrapalegic you *cking piece of shyt. I would smash your f*cking face in till you look like this...
pedoflorida.png

Don't you ever dare speak on me again....I'd seriously f*ck you up.

No you wouldn't :usure:
See this is what I'm talking
Why do words on a screen make you so angry?

Daps
Reppin
VOID
@HookersandIceCream you're a bytch. Seriously..the most bytchmade piece of shyt on these forums.

Just cause of you, I'm gonna promise to myself to succeed so hating ass pieces of shyt who hate black men doing anything remotely positive can cry their tears of failure
Tryna shyt on a black man with your closet racist ass...your pathetic.

I would b...I definitely would...you wanna put your money where your mouth is? You wanna get ignorant? I'm game b. Franky, I'd rather have the satisfaction of shutting you up one way or another...like seriously. How dare you disrespect me on this type of level...your brand of filth needs to be eradicated from this earth.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Talk shyt about @*L*E*G*A*C*Y* and he will hit you with 3-4 paragraphs outlining the specific reasons he considers you a fukkboy. :russ:
He even includes a friendly invitation to meet up and catch a fade in person. :dead:
nikkas don't want it with Legacy :whew:

Way to come back to the coli strong, young brother :smugcastro:
He even brought back the classic smilies
1pgTNC3.png

Malted Milk

Bundu Hot Sauce
Daps
Reppin
Italia
A decent poster, but he needs to keep it more professional to be taken with the seriousness he seems to crave. :sas2:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
@HookersandIceCream you're a bytch. Seriously..the most bytchmade piece of shyt on these forums.

Just cause of you, I'm gonna promise to myself to succeed so hating ass pieces of shyt who hate black men doing anything remotely positive can cry their tears of failure
Tryna shyt on a black man with your closet racist ass...your pathetic.

I would b...I definitely would...you wanna put your money where your mouth is? You wanna get ignorant? I'm game b. Franky, I'd rather have the satisfaction of shutting you up one way or another...like seriously. How dare you disrespect me on this type of level...your brand of filth needs to be eradicated from this earth.

Your a grown ass man. Stop trying to fight people offline. What you are going to do is wake up tomorrow angry. Get up put your pink berry apron on and go collect minimum wage serving yogurt