@*L*E*G*A*C*Y Coming Back And Going Full Retard Appreciation Thread #Purge2014

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Your parents raised like a princess that's why I'm gonna keep calling you P*R*I*N*C*E*S*S*. What kind of man is okay with his parent paying his rent when he 30 years old. Pick up the phone and tell him that you don't need his money. But wait you won't do it because you would be out on the streets.

You nothing but a hypocrite

That's not the point and that's absolutely none of your f8cking business. Stop speaking on that...my life ain't your entertainment

Seriously though...you really wanna catch this f*cking fade? Cause I'm 19999999999999% percent sick of you and your bullshyt.

You wanna go today? I'll be at Maria Hernandez Park in Bushwick...you can take the Myrtle/Broadway JMZ stop. I'm inviting you to your doom and destruction.

I'd love to f*cking crack you cross the dome you faqqit...

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
And like that...this fuccboi is gone. Good. Now I can enjoy my Sunday.

What's that smell?

8b196251f393137416f0c5dcc52c5e5d43a7e12807e3d7c98e16af648e97d570.jpg
Is this @HookersandIceCream ?? :mjlol:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
That's not the point and that's absolutely none of your f8cking business. Stop speaking on that...my life ain't your entertainment

Seriously though...you really wanna catch this f*cking fade? Cause I'm 19999999999999% percent sick of you and your bullshyt.

You wanna go today? I'll be at Maria Hernandez Park in Bushwick...you can take the Myrtle/Broadway JMZ stop. I'm inviting you to your doom and destruction.[/img]

Is Pinkberry going to have a event there :troll:

Daps

You wanna go today? I'll be at Maria Hernandez Park in Bushwick...you can take the Myrtle/Broadway JMZ stop. I'm inviting you to your doom and destruction.

:huhldup:

Daps
Reppin
VOID

Is Pinkberry going to have a event there :troll:

Why you gotta be a faqqit? You just doing this to push buttons...I see you.

You're a coward. You gonna see me or not? You gonna catch this beat down and spend the rest of your summer paying hospital bills or are you going to be a bytch watching Lifetime while you adjust your kotex tampon.

You got nothing else to talk about that's why it'd be gratifying for me to break damn near every f*cking bone in your cowardly body. I ain't built like you son...I stand behind what I'd say.

Knowing you...you'd probably call the cops cause black men scare you.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
@HookersandIceCream be like...
"I'm gonna agitate this dumb ass N1gger behind my keyboard cause I'm a p*ssy and a racist who loves to see black men fail even when they try to better themselves."

"Who does this N1gger think he is? Trying to question me and respond to my posts..."

You're a fuccboi and a disease...that needs to be cured. Dare I say it? REMOVED.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this thread has a "we're bringing attention to you and laughing at you while pretending to be e-friends vibe"....dawk you cant see that

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Seriously...just admit it. You don't feel inclined to talk shyt on anyone on this board....especially no other black man...or woman...on this board...but me. Why me? You really think I'm a pushover and I'm gonna take your bullshyt lightly? NAH.

I'm African son. You know what my family been through to get here? That's why no one questions my ability to get shyt done. I come from strength.

I see you bytching out now you f*ckin racist shyt...you ain't built to go against me. Feel free to respond with more pinkberry stuff and try to get into more details about my life I refuse to divulge

@HookersandIceCream don't leave now...we're having fun!!!!!
giphy.gif

cook

Banned
Daps

full