☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wtf are you talking about. I've been on this forum for over 2 years and my post count is around 800. I'm not THAT invested in forums like you weirdos. It's not a part of my life and it doesn't define me, so drop the ''but your rep is low and . you're a sh!t poster.. so anything you say doesn't count" :damn:

Carry on trying to annihilate my online character as if my screen name has ANY affect on my real life interactions :pachaha:
A bunch of grown men talking about a forum as if it's part of their identity :skip:

I called you out in this thread because i thought you made a bytch move.

You could've spoke to me politely but you chose to be a d1ckead, so i responded to you similarly in callous way. So I'll end this with... carry on being a bytchass, you sly fakkit.

And on that note,

I'm out.

:sas2:
talk shyt on a troll account and get pulled out of character, brehs :troll:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Trying not to end up on antidepressants, now going to law school for my MJ in Health Law in the Fall. Stressful life but hopefully when I move back to Houston everything gets better
Where you at now then? Houston is like the Najia American capitol.

You tryna lock up a fellow homeboy :whew:?

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
Legacy's rep speaks for himself, check his dap to post ratio, check his rep.

You have been dragged up and down this forum for being the degenerate attention seeking c*nt you are. Stop trying to lump him in with you on some 'they're laughing at us' garbage.

You're tryna project the fact YOU'RE a joke on this forum who noone wants on here to him.

You're a fukking idiot who should be banned.

GTFO of my thread.
9dPMMNa.png

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Who is he?
i was talkin about a manga character, my avi, his names Pein/Pain... he believes the way to truly understand someones by knowin their pain so he want to give humanity equal pain so they can relate to each other.. my people would rather fight than relate & build, sickenin....

basically you rape my sister, i rape yours, you understand how it feels to have your sister raped so you wont rape the next breh sister....