Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
For speaking the truth? Nah, I'm good.

God is on my side.

Legacy's rep speaks for himself, check his dap to post ratio, check his rep.

You have been dragged up and down this forum for being the degenerate attention seeking c*nt you are. Stop trying to lump him in with you on some 'they're laughing at us' garbage.

You're tryna project the fact YOU'RE a joke on this forum who noone wants on here to him.

You're a fukking idiot who should be banned.

GTFO of my thread.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Legacy's rep speaks for himself, check his dap to post ratio, check his rep.

You have been dragged up and down this forum for being the degenerate attention seeking c*nt you are. Stop trying to lump him in with you on some 'they're laughing at us' garbage.

You're tryna project the fact YOU'RE a joke on this forum who noone wants on here to him.

You're a fukking idiot who should be banned.

GTFO of my thread.

Let me pause and pretend to care what people on a forum think of me :skip:

Anyway, i can say what i want -- it's called freedom of speech, you little bytch!

I can easily tell when someone is being two-faced :sas2:

It's an oxymoron to use 'appreciate' and 'full-retard' in the same sentence. You want to appreciate him going full-retard ey.. and that's supposed to be a compliment :patrice:

F--k your GIRL TACTICS! That's a bytch ass move!!! You want to laugh at him indirectly because you're too much of a bytch to be upfront about it.

P.s Keep talking about dap and ratio.. as if that sh!t pays anyone's bills. :deadmanny:

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Let me pause and pretend to care what people on a forum think of me :skip:

Anyway, i can say what i want -- it's called freedom of speech, you little bytch!

I can easily tell when someone is being two-faced :sas2:

It's an oxymoron to use 'appreciate' and 'full-retard' in the same sentence. You want to appreciate him going full-retard ey.. and that's supposed to be a compliment :patrice:

F--k your GIRL TACTICS! That's a bytch ass move!!! You want to laugh at him indirectly because you're too much of a bytch to be upfront about it.

P.s Keep talking about dap and ratio.. as if that sh!t pays anyone's bills. :deadmanny:

You're a flaming weirdo and degenerate.

Full retard ain't a derogatory term nor is it an insult.

I'm not finna sit up here and explain to a dumb ass what 'full retard' means and whether it's an insult.

GTFO out of my thread.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a flaming weirdo and degenerate.

Full retard ain't a derogatory term nor is it an insult.

I'm not finna sit up here and explain to a dumb ass what 'full retard' means and whether it's an insult.

GTFO out of my thread.

Yeah... because going full retard means you're smarter than Einstein, right? :mjpls:

Who asked for your explanation? You're a rude little b*stard anyway!

I just wanted to make sure Legacy saw right through you, because your bytch tactics were as clear as daylight to me!
:sas2:

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Yeah... because going full retard means you're smarter than Einstein, right? :mjpls:

Who asked for your explanation? You're a rude little b*stard anyway!

I just wanted to make sure Legacy saw right through you, because your bytch tactics were as clear as daylight to me!

You're just mad cos I told u to go kill urself and called u out for being a shyt poster :pachaha:

I'll say it again go jump off a cliff and kill yourself

You've got you're daily dose of attention you can fukk off now and reappear tommorow

GTFO out of my thread :camby:

we're done here.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're just mad cos I told u to go kill urself and called u out for being a shyt poster :pachaha:

I'll say it again go jump off a cliff and kill yourself

You've got you're daily dose of attention you can fukk off now and reappear tommorow

GTFO out of my thread :camby:

we're done here.

Wtf are you talking about. I've been on this forum for over 2 years and my post count is around 800. I'm not THAT invested in forums like you weirdos. It's not a part of my life and it doesn't define me, so drop the ''but your rep is low and . you're a sh!t poster.. so anything you say doesn't count" :damn:

Carry on trying to annihilate my online character as if my screen name has ANY affect on my real life interactions :pachaha:
A bunch of grown men talking about a forum as if it's part of their identity :skip:

I called you out in this thread because i thought you made a bytch move.

You could've spoke to me politely but you chose to be a d1ckead, so i responded to you similarly in callous way. So I'll end this with... carry on being a bytchass, you sly fakkit.

And on that note,

I'm out.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Wtf are you talking about. I've been on this forum for over 2 years and my post count is around 800. I'm not THAT invested in forums like you weirdos. It's not a part of my life and it doesn't define me, so drop the ''but your rep is low and . you're a sh!t poster.. so anything you say doesn't count" :damn:

A bunch of grown men talking about a forum as if it's part of their identity :skip:

Carry on trying to annihilate my online character as if my screen name has ANY affect on my real life interactions :pachaha:

You could've spoke to me politely but you chose to be a d1ckead, so i responded to you similarly in callous way. So I'll end this on... carry on being a bytchass, you sly fakkit.

And on that note,

I'm out.

Bye bytch.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE

You could've spoke to me politely but you chose to be a d1ckead, so i responded to you similarly in callous way. So I'll end this with... carry on being a bytchass, you sly fakkit.

And on that note,

I'm out.

:shaq2: struggle posts
:camby: