Kyrie Irving officially sabotaged the Nets season appreciation thread

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Governor is said to be letting the mandate expire as numbers continue to drop. I have to believe Adams will appease his blue lives matter base and change some mandates as well
nikka it’s a vaccine mandate that’s keeping him out not no damn mask mandate :mjlol::gucci:

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Kyrie hate is very weird...

i think it’s because if you’ve followed his career there’s always some kind of issue keeping him from playing or some drama always surrounding him. I don’t hate him. At this point it’s kind of funny cause you know there’s always going to be something

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Durant has the oddest career ever. If he stayed in GS and won more titles I don’t think anyone would care. But he got salty that Dray bytched him out and wanted to be the man so he left to change his legacy. Now he’s stuck with two career losers(Kyrie hasn’t done anything outside the Bron years) and will probably be known as a guy who latched on to the GS dynasty. Sad

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
i think it’s because if you’ve followed his career there’s always some kind of issue keeping him from playing or some drama always surrounding him. I don’t hate him. At this point it’s kind of funny cause you know there’s always going to be something

Aside from leaving the team last season, what other "issues"? And don't say injuries because those unfortunately are a part of the game. And their are other star players whose durability can be questioned as well.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Harden, didn't want to come off the bench anymore so he went to Houston, they build multiple title contenders around him and he choked in big games when it mattered most. When it finally blew up in his face, he flat out refused to play and forced a trade.
Harden was going to re-sign with okc. He was restricted. OKC didnt want to give him the full max or pay the tax. They basically chose ibaka over harden.

And they didnt even need to trade him since he was under contract for another yesr before free agency

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aside from leaving the team last season, what other "issues"? And don't say injuries because those unfortunately are a part of the game. And their are other star players whose durability can be questioned as well.

talking shyt about Lebron after winning a championship together

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Durant has the oddest career ever. If he stayed in GS and won more titles I don’t think anyone would care. But he got salty that Dray bytched him out and wanted to be the man so he left to change his legacy. Now he’s stuck with two career losers(Kyrie hasn’t done anything outside the Bron years) and will probably be known as a guy who latched on to the GS dynasty. Sad
It's also weird too... because he's so talented, 7 ft... and he's played with so many great players throughout his career, on the level of Shaq and LeBron... with those guys in their prime...

Yet has only 2 rings to show for it.

He better pray that Giannis or Curry don't win another ring, or else his legacy might be irreparable :francis: