Kyrie Irving officially sabotaged the Nets season appreciation thread

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People wanted and were clamoring for him to leave though, so it’s disingenuous that they are cracking jokes about the situation as he did exactly what they wanted.

He shouldn't have listened to them. They were all butthurt because he was stopping Bron from winning. He should have known their advice was just to get him out of the way. I would have embraced the villain role.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It ain't NYC fault he ain't playing. He threatened to retire if they traded him. If he wanted to play somewhere else with no vaccine mandate he would have been traded at the beginning of the year.

If Rona never happened he would just find some other excuse not to play
Kyrie gotta be the most unpredictable star of the past twenty years

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
i don’t get KD

going to BK and creating a super team was not going to get people to look at him differently
It would be somewhat different. GS was already a championship team when he got there. He just arrived to get fitted for a ring. He would be the undisputed leader of a BK team that got it's first championship.

I see a lot of suggestions of trading Kyrie but didn't he say at the beginning of the year that he would retire if traded?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It would be somewhat different. GS was already a championship team when he got there. He just arrived to get fitted for a ring. He would be the undisputed leader of a BK team that got it's first championship.

I see a lot of suggestions of trading Kyrie but didn't he say at the beginning of the year that he would retire if traded?
The people who criticized him for going to GS are not going to give him props for winning with a super team in BK

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It ain't NYC fault he ain't playing. He threatened to retire if they traded him. If he wanted to play somewhere else with no vaccine mandate he would have been traded at the beginning of the year.

If Rona never happened he would just find some other excuse not to play

I hope they lift the mandate today and then Kyrie sits out because Rogan is still on Spotify :lolbron: