Kyrie Irving officially sabotaged the Nets season appreciation thread

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I guarantee you that the Bucks feel opposite to what you posted. The Bucks may very well win but that’s not the 1st round they want.

For real. Same goes for the Lakers. Suns/Warriors probably win, but they don't wanna see a relatively healthy Laker team 1st round opposed to like the TWolves

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Right this has been a complain failure and wasted years off his prime. If he stayed in GSW he would have possibly had 3 rings right now. But he would have been for sure the favorite to win this year.

This couldn’t have gone any worse.
It was a good move to go to Brooklyn he just chose the wrong running mate. Too many subliminals thrown at him in Golden State.. even the front office/GM said he wasn't a real Warrior during one of their championship parades. Still you'd think him and Harden could carry the Nets to the Finals but it didn't happen. Now the East is way stronger than before

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
James Harden Admits Money Was Deciding Factor in Leaving OKC Thunder. ... "I felt like I already made a sacrifice coming off the bench and doing whatever it takes to help the team, and they weren't willing to help me," Harden said.

I guess you're right :manny:

At the end of the day, it wasn't Harden vs Ibaka, it was Harden vs. Westbrook.
It wasn’t Harden vs Ibaka nor Harden vs Westbrook, it was just a cheap ass owner.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
San Francisco relaxed their indoor covid rules almost specifically for Kyrie to play when the Nets played at Chase last month.

SF has probably been the most "strict" city in the U.S. when it comes to covid protocols so I thought that would be the damn busting but other teams/cities haven't fallen back.

well considering many folks lost their jobs due to the vaccine mandates

brick james

John piffington
Daps
He knew what he was getting himself into

bigstock-Flat-Earth-in-space-with-sun-a-211477768-768x768.jpg

Whats on the other side of the disk brehs?

Daps
Kevin Durant wasn’t happy in Golden State so he left. Why would he regret leaving when he reached the pinnacle twice and still wasn’t happy?