Kyrie Irving bout to go blow for blow wit them people EDIT: RD 1 Vs Cac Reporter

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Its much bigger than Kyrie and Kanye. You seem not to understand that. You're looking at the finger pointing. I want you to look at what the finger is pointing at.

Bro, I got no issue with cats, whomever they may be, speaking out. I also listen to what they speaking about, what exactly is he talking about? Isn't his "owner" Jewish? I got no issue with speaking out, but if you saying dumb ish, expect to be called out behind it. I don't blindly support no man or cause. I research and see what works best for me and those like me.

He's not saying anything fresh or new. And I don't wanna see another black man crucified over some dumb ish. So if that makes me "shut up and dribble" then :yeshrug: so be it.

Help me understand what the finger is pointing at? Seems like info we all know already

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
alright, I'll just clear one point up and let you rock. it's not 'the same as those racist philosophies'. it's the exact opposite. they told us we were permanently cursed and worthless except as servants. but it's quite the contrary to say that we were singled out for temporary punishment because we were the people whose actions God cared about. That's not harmful to the psyche. That's the beginning of a path up, the beginning of seeing something much better, the beginning of coming together
I used to beleive in all of this stuff man.I know the Bible like the back of my hand (don’t know how many times I read it) and everything that is in this book. I know it was punishment and then we are supposed to get back in good graces with God once “we find our way ” as we are gods chosen people and all that stuff. Again… with all due respect I dont beleive it’s good to think we were cursed permanently temporarily or anything of the sort. Yes I know it doesn’t say permanent. I don’t think our ancestors did anything to deserve being punished, enslaved, tortured, burned alive and raped. I would never beleive in a God who wouldn’t intervene in something so cruel. It’s ridiculous. If you want to read what happened to black people and the continent of Africa there is great literature like “the destruction of black civilization.” And many others written by black scholars with actual historical documentation. If this is what you beleive, with all do respect you are best speaking with someone else who believes in it like you. I already been down that rabbit hole and I’m not going back in it lol

Last edited:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Bro, I got no issue with cats, whomever they may be, speaking out. I also listen to what they speaking about, what exactly is he talking about? Isn't his "owner" Jewish? I got no issue with speaking out, but if you saying dumb ish, expect to be called out behind it. I don't blindly support no man or cause. I research and see what works best for me and those like me.

He's not saying anything fresh or new. And I don't wanna see another black man crucified over some dumb ish. So if that makes me "shut up and dribble" then :yeshrug: so be it.

Help me understand what the finger is pointing at? Seems like info we all know already
For me, it’s the fact that we are on our way to a renter’s society. One in which no one will own anything. Or very few will. It will be huge corporations who will own everything. Combine that with the fact that we now live in a society where nothing can questioned, and if certain realities are acknowledged, or if someone goes against the set narrative he/she can have their lIves destroyed/ended. This is what I mean when I say that it’s much bigger than Kyrie and Kanye. Eventually, people will not have ownership of their homes, their lives, their words, their thoughts. It’s beginning to feel like we’re now living in a totalitarian society. One in which all opposition to governmental and political policies are stomped out. That we can’t even question why Jewish people are overrepresented in positions of power. That we can’t even acknowledge it. Even as we sit back and watch their power play out in front of our eyes. Imagine if someone was punching you in the face and demanding that you didn’t feel the pain of them doing so…while they were punching you. There is an entire reality that we have to pretend doesn’t exist because Jewish people have hidden it behind a wall they’ve named “antisemitism.” We shouldn’t be silencing people who ask questions. We shouldn’t be silencing people who speak out in opposition to the narrative. We shouldn’t be silencing art/artist. And so, when I say to look at what the finger is pointing at, what I’m asking you to do is look at what all of these actions mean within the past/present/future context and what they mean in regards to the freedoms of man. Bleak, stifled future.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
19 pages of more smoke for a bother saying he's an Israelite than any of yall got for the cac dictating to him what's acceptable to think

explain this.

because it makes perfect sense to me. cursed as a punishment. a father punishes who he loves.

on the other hand, if there's nothing spiritual to it, and we're not being punished/cursed, then damn we're just stuck at the bottom. that sounds way more c00nish to me, to view us, such a powerful and skilled people, as just being stuck at the bottom, with no spiritual reason or purpose to it at all
Exactly. All the deflecting is laughable. They need to be monitoring German or Russian media. Blacks have never done anything to Jews as a collective, so who are they to come and dictate and regulate what blacks can watch or read? Guys are cheering on being boyed by another race and being old what they can and can't do all in the meanwhile, the favor isn't going to be returned. Go to some Jewish message boards and tell them they can't listen to Lil Durk or listen to Doja Cat and see what response you get.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Black Americans (ADOS) are overwhelmingly of west/central African extraction with 10-30% European admixture.
Over 1000s of years, our ancestors only lived in West Africa? All the other humans moved, but African Americans' ancestors stayed put in West Africa. Just give it up already. Our history goes back further than slavery and West Africa. A lot of Africans have European Admixture as well. You were colonized, remember?

"A separate group of East Africans moved west, encountering and mixing with Central African hunter-gatherers and eventually becoming the first West Africans. The people of Shum Laka may be the descendants of this group."

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Jews got some of you weak motherfukkers quaking in your boots. Kyrie can watch and believe what he wants. It's not anti-semitic, and there might be evidence to support what he's saying.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You said anti-Semitic not racist. But once again…

It’s not hypocrisy because words are up to interpretation and actions are not. Every single day the Jewish communities puts out anti-black music and movies. That is an action.

They can not accuse black people of anti-Semitic actions, only perceived anti-Semitic words.
Racist/antisemitic there are both in the same corner whether you choose to acknowledge or not.
What antiblack music and movies are you referring to

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Racist/antisemitic there are both in the same corner whether you choose to acknowledge or not.
What antiblack music and movies are you referring to
No it’s not. You can’t name a single black celebrity or organization that ever did anything antisemitic.

All of it. :what:The recent woman king movie was written by a white Jewish woman. All of the music promoting gangbanging, murder, drug use etc. Any negative depiction of black people in Hollywood and music, the Jewish community is behind it.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Jews got some of you weak motherfukkers quaking in your boots. Kyrie can watch and believe what he wants. It's not anti-semitic, and there might be evidence to support what he's saying.
Nobody's afraid of anything, we're just tired of stupid. I bet you believe there is evidence to support the silly belief that the earth is flat as well. Idiot.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
50% of y’all (1) have a bad case of main character syndrome where you have to be all up in everybody else shyt and (2) want to be anything except black :mjlol:
That's funny, because last I checked, Freedmen Black Americans are the only group that were fine with being called just Black for their identity.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Nobody's afraid of anything, we're just tired of stupid. I bet you believe there is evidence to support the silly belief that the earth is flat as well. Idiot.
There's no proof of any religion, dumb fukk.

Last edited: