Veteran
Daps

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i never understand why these qbs keep commiting to the same school when they either have to sit behind and rot or transfer in a year and lose a year

thers over 120 fbs schools and like 40 or more in teh power 5 conferences.

i'd rather do the christian hackenburg and start right away than to rot behind kenny hill, then kyle allen

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
i never understand why these qbs keep commiting to the same school when they either have to sit behind and rot or transfer in a year and lose a year

thers over 120 fbs schools and like 40 or more in teh power 5 conferences.

i'd rather do the christian hackenburg and start right away than to rot behind kenny hill, then kyle allen

I feel ya. But then again I see Kenny Hill leaving after next year and I dont see Kyle Allen sticking around after this year.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I feel ya. But then again I see Kenny Hill leaving after next year and I dont see Kyle Allen sticking around after this year.

maybe maybe not :manny:

look at oregon jake rodrigues had like 20 offers , instead he went to oregon wasted 2 years rotting behind marcus mariota, finally said f it and transferred

Last edited:

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
Bm0cIg4CEAAVsiq.jpg:large
Im a fan :mjpls:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Murray's dad was the A&M QB in the mid 80s. He flirted with Oregon, but he was just playing it seems.

I hate to see A&M get all these QBs in a row, but its not like there is a shortage in the state of Texas. In DFW alone there are a ton of top QB recruits. Murray is about the damn best there has been in a long time, period. He won't be ranked #1 because he's small. If he was 6'4" he'd be the top dual threat and pocket passer. Dude has the arm, he's accurate, he can run and he wins. He'd thrive as an option QB or as just a pocket passer. I'm genuinely afraid of what he will do at A&M. Kenny Hill was nowhere near his level. Manziel scrambled a lot, but Murray is just far better. Look at this film. This is against top competition. Teams filled with D-I talent. Only hope for college football is he's maxed out now or Kenny Hill and Dude from Arizona are long time starters.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
I'm not mad at him marrying a white woman, but I can't cosign guys talking about "players need to rock with the black coaches" when those coaches won't even rock with black women
U nikkaz need to go outside