Kyler Murray thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I'm glad OU has started recruiting heavily out of California and Florida.
that was a very strategic move by stoops a few years ago. i don't agree with it b/c OU has always done well in North Texas and East Texas. that should be the lifeblood of their recruiting.

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Bm0cIg4CEAAVsiq.jpg:large

He'll be popular in the coli in no time

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as if he was going anywhere else. His dad is a former A&M QB. Aggies are loyal as hell to that school.

UT has our own QB coming in Heard.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
this is a disaster. :snoop:

He is a A&M legacy. His dad was a hell of a QB for A&M as well. Is anyone really surprised he went to A&M? Not to take anything away from Sumlin because he can recruit, but this kid was going to A&M regardless.

It'll be interesting to see how good Kyle Allen turns out though, because unless 1 of the 2 are fine riding the bench, one of them will have to transfer.

Also the next time Sumlin has a decent to average defense will be the first time.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Sumlin spotted at Allen High School right before Kyler''s commitment

BouzPzWCEAALRHD.jpg

:russ:

Movie use to come on all the time.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude look like the typical spinless "i dont see color" black boy like rg c00n

i dont mine bm smashing white girls, only if its on so malcolm x shyt, u make her feel like its a privilege too b with a black man

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if ur a top college football player, why go to Alabama and make a cac like Nick Saban rich when you can keep in the wealth among our people and give dudes like Kevin Sumlin shine?

if I was a top recruit, i'd never play for no cac coach.

how many black qb's has alabama had?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
He is a A&M legacy. His dad was a hell of a QB for A&M as well. Is anyone really surprised he went to A&M? Not to take anything away from Sumlin because he can recruit, but this kid was going to A&M regardless.

It'll be interesting to see how good Kyle Allen turns out though, because unless 1 of the 2 are fine riding the bench, one of them will have to transfer.

Also the next time Sumlin has a decent to average defense will be the first time.
I'm speaking from the recruiting perspective. A top receiver from Houston is announcing tomorrow out of left field b/c of this. Murray has a lot connections.

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People forget that Strong has ties to Florida. So even if he doesnt get all the top recruits from Texas....he'll make up for it with some Florida boys.
:childplease: If that's what he's counting on he will fail. He will not consistently pull top Florida players to Texas. It is crucial that he clean up in the state of Texas or he will not last more than 3 years.