Kyler Murray thread

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
its about time black athletes started playing for black coaches over cacs. we wonder why there are no black coaches in college football when all our best players are willing to run to the nearest cac.
The hell are you talking about? :what:

Just stick to making shytty posts on basketball breh. You're out of your league.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bm0cIg4CEAAVsiq.jpg:large

:patrice::skip::wtb:

:mjpls:?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The hell are you talking about? :what:

Just stick to making shytty posts on basketball breh. You're out of your league.

if ur a top college football player, why go to Alabama and make a cac like Nick Saban rich when you can keep in the wealth among our people and give dudes like Kevin Sumlin shine?

if I was a top recruit, i'd never play for no cac coach.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
You're a UT fan right? Is it not strange how UT hasn't had a QB since Colt? It's almost mind boggling friend. I'm confused as to why Mack never went to the AirRaid like everyone else in the Big 12.
we got jerrod heard coming next year but he probably won't play until 2015. he gave a scholarship to case mccoy due to nepotism and promised no competition to garrett gilbert. basically mack brown left this program in shambles and charlie strong has to clean up every facet of it.....where have we seen that before? :mjpls:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
For my longhorns. Sumlin is killing it. :damn: Plus Murray has a lot of connections with other 5 star athletes in the state, including his teammate OT Greg Little who is the #1 player in the country in 2016. :sadcam:

I'm glad OU has started recruiting heavily out of California and Florida.