Kyler Murray thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Murray's dad was the A&M QB in the mid 80s. He flirted with Oregon, but he was just playing it seems.

I hate to see A&M get all these QBs in a row, but its not like there is a shortage in the state of Texas. In DFW alone there are a ton of top QB recruits. Murray is about the damn best there has been in a long time, period. He won't be ranked #1 because he's small. If he was 6'4" he'd be the top dual threat and pocket passer. Dude has the arm, he's accurate, he can run and he wins. He'd thrive as an option QB or as just a pocket passer. I'm genuinely afraid of what he will do at A&M. Kenny Hill was nowhere near his level. Manziel scrambled a lot, but Murray is just far better. Look at this film. This is against top competition. Teams filled with D-I talent. Only hope for college football is he's maxed out now or Kenny Hill and Dude from Arizona are long time starters.

dudes gonna rot in texas a&m
kenny hill
then if kyle allen stays

college football it doesnt matter where you play (see blake bortles) it matters THAT YOU PLAY

if im a 4 or 5 star qb recruit im going to where i can play right away

nikkaz ending up like gunner kiehl and ish

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
dudes gonna rot in texas a&m
kenny hill
then if kyle allen stays

college football it doesnt matter where you play (see blake bortles) it matters THAT YOU PLAY

if im a 4 or 5 star qb recruit im going to where i can play right away

nikkaz ending up like gunner kiehl and ish
this dude is better than all of them. his pop is a helicopter dad and a former aggy qb. he's going to make sure he plays. kyle allen is the one who might need to transfer.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this dude is better than all of them. his pop is a helicopter dad and a former aggy qb. he's going to make sure he plays. kyle allen is the one who might need to transfer.

Agree with this. Murray will be hard to keep on the bench unless A&M is winning the SEC every year. He can pass as well or better than these guys(I know Allen was the best pocket QB this year, but Murray just walked out to the pre-elite 11 and outscored all these dudes while having a heavy baseball schedule(dude is an All-American baseball player and might get drafted really early. His uncle was an All-American baseball player at Texas). Murray can make plays the other two can't.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if ur a top college football player, why go to Alabama and make a cac like Nick Saban rich when you can keep in the wealth among our people and give dudes like Kevin Sumlin shine?

if I was a top recruit, i'd never play for no cac coach.

Actually Josh Freeman dad told him the same thing. His reasoning was the black coach will have your back in starting you plus make sure you are developed to play QB. Coach Prince in Kansas St made sure to run a pro style offense and have Josh call checks at the line like an NFL QB. The reason being he said he wanted to make supper Josh developed and would have a good chance of getting drafted.

You saw the same thing in Louisville with strong making sure that Teddy developed. That is why he ran an offense more complex than any QB in college. How many times have you seen black QBs in college and the pros where a white coach says well we dont allow him to call plays or change them at the line. Now ask yourself how many times you hear that done to white QBs.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Agree with this. Murray will be hard to keep on the bench unless A&M is winning the SEC every year. He can pass as well or better than these guys(I know Allen was the best pocket QB this year, but Murray just walked out to the pre-elite 11 and outscored all these dudes while having a heavy baseball schedule(dude is an All-American baseball player and might get drafted really early. His uncle was an All-American baseball player at Texas). Murray can make plays the other two can't.

You are staring to see a drastic change. Many of these black parents are making sure that their sons get the QB coaching that white kids usually got. Now the black QBs are being better developed and prepared at a younger age. You also are see a heavy influx of these black middle and upper class kids playing the QB position because that is a position where you need money for proper training.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
maybe maybe not :manny:

look at oregon jake rodrigues had like 20 offers , instead he went to oregon wasted 2 years rotting behind marcus mariota, finally said f it and transferred

Parents giving these kids bad advice. Especially the black QBs because they have such a small margin when compared to white QBs.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not mad at him marrying a white woman, but I can't cosign guys talking about "players need to rock with the black coaches" when those coaches won't even rock with black women

All the black coaches don't have non black women. Many f theam have black wives. It is just that their are few black football coaches at white schools. shyt there are a truck load of black coaches at HBCUs and most of them have black wives.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
All the black coaches don't have non black women. Many f theam have black wives. It is just that their are few black football coaches at white schools. shyt there are a truck load of black coaches at HBCUs and most of them have black wives.

Never said they did bruh

This kid is a monster though :wow:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Should come to FSU but we got Malik da Gawd coming. But he can come if he like competition tho

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually Josh Freeman dad told him the same thing. His reasoning was the black coach will have your back in starting you plus make sure you are developed to play QB. Coach Prince in Kansas St made sure to run a pro style offense and have Josh call checks at the line like an NFL QB. The reason being he said he wanted to make supper Josh developed and would have a good chance of getting drafted.

You saw the same thing in Louisville with strong making sure that Teddy developed. That is why he ran an offense more complex than any QB in college. How many times have you seen black QBs in college and the pros where a white coach says well we dont allow him to call plays or change them at the line. Now ask yourself how many times you hear that done to white QBs.

co-sign. we do ourselves no favors relying on these cacs.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Bm0cIg4CEAAVsiq.jpg:large

Are ya'll sure she's even white? :comeon: