Kyler Murray thread

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is this nikka Sumlin married to a white woman?

Edit: Yep, I knew it. He one of them type "brothers" :mjpls:

Sumlin-Photo-2_normal.jpg

To play devil's advocate so is Charlie Strong. But I think Strong is more like a Denny Green or Lovie....he will try to help these brothas at the QB position.

Sumlin seems to be one of them :mjpls: kats.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
A&M fans feel that Murray is indeed going to transfer. Texas fan really want him there :lolbron: . But Allen was 1-19 for -1 yards at one point and the #1 QB coming out of HS who's redshirt was burned was still on the bench :snoop: I'm not really mad that he didn't play last night (since he was being "punished" ) but the fact that he wasn't redshirted this season.
like i said Sumlin never wanted him... that the main reason he did not redshirt him, only reason he was recruiting him was to keep him away from schools they might face in the future... he had a lot of SEC teams wanting him to play for them most likely all those teams would redshirt him then come next year whatever sec Murray was playing for would have blow the fukk out of A&M and Sumiln would have gotten shyt for not offering him a scholarship because Murray was vocal about wanting to play for A&M :snoop: he made this move to not look bad , but he did not think Allen would look like shyt come week 7 now Sumiln has to think about starting the QB he wants in Allen and let Murray transfer and catch shyt for that or Start Murray with a OC that hates him.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Manziel was on Kenny hill's dikk last year but as soon as he was thrown to the bushes... you aint hear one word from Manziel about giving advice to hill or any type of support.

Yep you sure didn't. This kinda brings to the point that I mentioned how McNabb and McNair would mentor black QBs. Even if dudes didn't go to their school.

McNabb recruited Vick to Syracuse, but Vick decided to stay close to home. McNabb made it a point to stay in touch with him and mentor him even though he didn't sign with Syracuse.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
like i said Sumlin never wanted him... that the main reason he did not redshirt him, only reason he was recruiting him was to keep him away from schools they might face in the future... he had a lot of SEC teams wanting him to play for them most likely all those teams would redshirt him then come next year whatever sec Murray was playing for would have blow the fukk out of A&M and Sumiln would have gotten shyt for not offering him a scholarship because Murray was vocal about wanting to play for A&M :snoop: he made this move to not look bad , but he did not think Allen would look like shyt come week 7 now Sumiln has to think about starting the QB he wants in Allen and let Murray transfer and catch shyt for that or Start Murray with a OC that hates him.

You right brotha and for that shady shyt Sumlin deserves all the shyt he is having to deal with.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Yep you sure didn't. This kinda brings to the point that I mentioned how McNabb and McNair would mentor black QBs. Even if dudes didn't go to their school.

McNabb recruited Vick to Syracuse, but Vick decided to stay close to home. McNabb made it a point to stay in touch with him and mentor him even though he didn't sign with Syracuse.
Manziel made it seem like he was going to be a Mentor then he just said :camby: go do your own thing i dont give fukk just win :heh: think a racist cac in Manziel will be a mentor to you :mjlol:... but Murray has his father but his father thought he was old enough to make his decision :francis:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Talked to a Player on the Team

Not gonna give out any names, but am friends with a couple payers on our defense. There is definitely some diffusion in the locker room, but it's not quite what's being portrayed on here.

Kyler is in the doghouse. And not just Sumlins, or Spav's. He's rubbed the team as a whole kind of bad so far. Not gonna include all the quotes I got but I think this one sums it up without being condesending.

"Nobody on the team was surprised he didn't play."