Kyler Murray thread

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Never understood why he went to A&M in the first place.

He should have learn from Matt Davis who is starting at SMU that Sumlin never plays black QBs and the only time he did start one it was only for half a season. and he was willing to throw him in the bushes for Allen

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I swear Murray better think about going to Arkansas :snoop: it might be to late now since he will be a sophomore.. he could have avoided all this and been a Redshirted Freshman come next year if he just went to Arkansas

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Texas A&M Junction

Pick one. It's about 20 threads with the title in it. The midget told coach, "fukk you.. I'll never play for you"
his father told him to not go to A&M he wanted him to go to UT because he liked Strong but its to late to go to UT Strong has his QB... and Murray wanted to go to OU and Oregon :martin: its like these kids just wanna go to a Spread team and lower they % of making it in the NFL... anyway OU has a Starting QB and the other team he wanted to go to Oregon does not have a QB... i really think Murray might transfer to Oregon.... but again if he is smart he would go to Arkansas..... if he goes to Arkansas :ohlawd: i hope he throws for 350 yards and 3 TD and 2 rush TDs and hit sumlin with the :youngsabo:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
He should have learn from Matt Davis who is starting at SMU that Sumlin never plays black QBs and the only time he did start one it was only for half a season. and he was willing to throw him in the bushes for Allen
Is this nikka Sumlin married to a white woman?

Edit: Yep, I knew it. He one of them type "brothers" :mjpls:

Sumlin-Photo-2_normal.jpg

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Recruiting is a trip man. They had this kid burn a year instead of red shirt him. These kats signed this kid just to keep him away from Texas.

I still believe that Texas was the best for him because the QB coach and OC (I think) from Louisville are at Texas now.

Dude could have played in the same offense as Teddy and your coach would have let you change plays and protection at the line.
you aint never lie... you aint never fukking lie i was wondering why the fukk Sumlin never redshirted him... if he lost the job to Allen he should have put a redshirt on him and let him sit the year but nope :snoop: this kid should have went to Arkansas the QB Allen is a Senior and his back up is like a Sophomore so he would be a Junior come next season... if he had went to Arkansas Bielema would have redshirted him because he already has two QBs and he would had a qb contest come next season and Bielema would have given Murray the job since he would be a redshirt freshman over a JR who would only be good for two seasons

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Naw I respect Oregon. I just had to pump the anti Oregon stuff because of the Mariota hype/ yall as a top 2 team while FSU was trying to repeat :manny: All in competitive banter :ehh:

But man it seemed like A&M's OC was setting up Murray to fail on some of those play calls.
we come to find out the OC for A&M and murray dont fukk with each other :beli: even Murray knows the OC tryin to fukk him over

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
dudes gonna rot in texas a&m
kenny hill
then if kyle allen stays

college football it doesnt matter where you play (see blake bortles) it matters THAT YOU PLAY

if im a 4 or 5 star qb recruit im going to where i can play right away

nikkaz ending up like gunner kiehl and ish
@Emperor_ReinScarf
you was right :francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

yep, dude was a idiot, as soon as kenny hill lost his starting gig dude requested a transfer and will start for tcu next year
same thing at usc with max browne
dude would have been starting for most schools the past two years
instead he has to wait till 2016 to finally get his shot as a red shirt jr even though he was the number ranked qb

it doesnt matter where you play as long as its d1 your going to be on tv, scouts are going to see you

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if he could transfer to Texas? :patrice: Nah, Sumlin would probably block him going to UT.

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
yep, dude was a idiot, as soon as kenny hill lost his starting gig dude requested a transfer and will start for tcu next year
same thing at usc with max browne
dude would have been starting for most schools the past two years
instead he has to wait till 2016 to finally get his shot as a red shirt jr even though he was the number ranked qb

it doesnt matter where you play as long as its d1 your going to be on tv, scouts are going to see you
:snoop: his dumbass should have went to Arkansas
Kyler Murray - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN
Allen who plays for Arkansas is a Senior and the back up Allen's younger brother is a sophomore come next year Allen would be a Junior and i feel Bret would have redshirt Murray and given him the keys to the team come next year where Murray would be a Redshirt freshman.... plus Murray would have one of the nations best O-lines with two All american RBs.... all Bret had to do was recruit decent WR and Murray would be :eat: