Kyler Murray thread

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
his father told him to not go to A&M he wanted him to go to UT because he liked Strong but its to late to go to UT Strong has his QB... and Murray wanted to go to OU and Oregon :martin: its like these kids just wanna go to a Spread team and lower they % of making it in the NFL... anyway OU has a Starting QB and the other team he wanted to go to Oregon does not have a QB... i really think Murray might transfer to Oregon.... but again if he is smart he would go to Arkansas..... if he goes to Arkansas :ohlawd: i hope he throws for 350 yards and 3 TD and 2 rush TDs and hit sumlin with the :youngsabo:

if he goes to arky doesnt he have to sit 2 seasons since its in conference? I know thats how it is for bball.

the way coaches are petty i could see them only letting him go to like the ACC, Pac10 or a 2nd tier program anyway

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
if he goes to arky doesnt he have to sit 2 seasons since its in conference? I know thats how it is for bball.

the way coaches are petty i could see them only letting him go to like the ACC, Pac10 or a 2nd tier program anyway
i don't know @Emperor_ReinScarf @Originalman can you confirm this? and Sumlin is a shyt coach for recruiting this kid knowing full well he does not need him... Murray might as well do the same shyt Matt davis did.... go to a JR college then transfer to a D1 school.... :snoop: Murray should have learn from the last two black QBs that went to A&M that Sumlin aint really going to start you for a full season first with Matt davis who still went to A&M even when the coach that was recruiting him got fired but he still said he was going to be loyal and stay with A&M( Murray did the same shyt when the A&M fans were attacking him on twitter because he was thinking of switching so he just came out and said he will stay loyal to A&M) :childplease: fukk being loyal, this is about your future not some fukking fan bases feelings on you think about your life pass college football.... then Sumlin was quick to throw Hill in the bushes for a Sophomore QB who will still be starting because he only had half a season :mindblown: its like Murray never fukking thought about the situation he was going into

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i don't know @Emperor_ReinScarf @Originalman can you confirm this? and Sumlin is a shyt coach for recruiting this kid knowing full well he does not need him... Murray might as well do the same shyt Matt davis did.... go to a JR college then transfer to a D1 school.... :snoop: Murray should have learn from the last two black QBs that went to A&M that Sumlin aint really going to start you for a full season first with Matt davis who still went to A&M even when the coach that was recruiting him got fired but he still said he was going to be loyal and stay with A&M( Murray did the same shyt when the A&M fans were attacking him on twitter because he was thinking of switching so he just came out and said he will stay loyal to A&M) :childplease: fukk being loyal, this is about your future not some fukking fan bases feelings on you think about your life pass college football.... then Sumlin was quick to throw Hill in the bushes for a Sophomore QB who will still be starting because he only had half a season :mindblown: its like Murray never fukking thought about the situation he was going into

Brotha I don't know how true it is but I don't doubt it. But everything you said about Murray is true. His parents were crazy to let him make this decision and just go with it without mentioning the possible consequences.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

nah
baker mayfield was at texas tech big 12 and went to oklahoma and just sat one year

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Brotha I don't know how true it is but I don't doubt it. But everything you said about Murray is true. His parents were crazy to let him make this decision and just go with it without mentioning the possible consequences.
also fukk Johnny Manziel he played a part in getting Murray to go to A&M to.... from what i seen Murray looks up to Manziel because of what he did in College football :rudy: Manziel is just a dikkrider he only wants to see A&M do good... he dont give a fukk about the qb he glad as long as the qb leading A&M is winning games

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
also fukk Johnny Manziel he played a part in getting Murray to go to A&M to.... from what i seen Murray looks up to Manziel because of what he did in College football :rudy: Manziel is just a dikkrider he only wants to see A&M do good... he dont give a fukk about the qb he glad as long as the qb leading A&M is winning games

Bingo.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

baker mayfield
102215-cfb-sooners-tech-split-pi-mp.vadapt.620.high.64.jpg

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
A&M fans feel that Murray is indeed going to transfer. Texas fan really want him there :lolbron: . But Allen was 1-19 for -1 yards at one point and the #1 QB coming out of HS who's redshirt was burned was still on the bench :snoop: I'm not really mad that he didn't play last night (since he was being "punished" ) but the fact that he wasn't redshirted this season.

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Brotha now watch this dude transfer to a spot where he can't even start. I tell you man these parents and these kids be fukking up their chances as black QBs. Dude one of the best QBs to come out of Texas and he about to be a foot note.
if i had twitter i would DM his father and i would Tweet Murray that he needs to go to Arkansas :snoop: he better start sending messages to Bielema and tell him not to recruit any QBs because he is coming