Reppin
Coli.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Because hes a DT quarterback... Have you not watched Wilson play :russ:
:snoop: what i am getting at is Wilson was running a Pro style in college when he went to Wisconsin and he is the same height as Murray:francis: just admit you're wrong about what the best situation for a player is... you may know more about recruiting and how it works but you don't know the best situation for a player to go to... and i have said he might go to Oregon because they don't have a QB, but you still listed UT even tho UT has their QB. You don't think about the best Situation a player should go to.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
:snoop: what i am getting at is Wilson was running a Pro style in college when he went to Wisconsin and he is the same height as Murray:francis: just admit you're wrong about what the best situation for a player is... you may know more about recruiting and how it works but you don't know the best situation for a player to go to... and i have said he might go to Oregon because they don't have a QB, but you still listed UT even tho UT has their QB. You don't think about the best Situation a player should go to.

Let it go man. You dont know shyt. You wanted a midget quarterback to go to a run heavy offense like Bielema. Arkansas has the WORST WRS in the SEC. That alone lets me know you don't know shyt about football. Oregon is the best fit for Murray. Or get some of that baseball money

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Let it go man. You dont know shyt. You wanted a midget quarterback to go to a run heavy offense like Bielema. Arkansas has the WORST WRS in the SEC. That alone lets me know you don't know shyt about football. Oregon is the best fit for Murray. Or get some of that baseball money
and you act like Bielema can't recruit WR :dahell: i bet you were saying the same shyt about Wilson and he prove you wrong :heh: @Originalman besides recruiting which i admit i was wrong about... how wrong have i been about the Situation Murray would have gotten at Arkansas?

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
and you act like Bielema can't recruit WR :dahell: i bet you were saying the same shyt about Wilson and he prove you wrong :heh: @Originalman besides recruiting which i admit i was wrong about... how wrong have i been about the Situation Murray would have gotten at Arkansas?

Thats exactly what im saying. Bielema couldn't get a quality WR to come down there if he paid them. Here is the proof. He basically has the same WR talent that was there when he got there. Since you know so much about Arkansas, here is the list.. name the stars of this receiving core.

Before Bielma started coaching Arkansas

Marquel Wade 3 star
Javontee Herndon 2 star
Maudrecus Humphrey 3 star

Quinta Funderburk 3 star
Davyon McKinney 3 star
Keante Minor 3 star
Kane Whitehurt 3 star

D'Arthur Cowman 3 star
Keon Hatcher 3 star
Eric Hawkins 3 star
MeKale McKay 3 star
Demetrius Wilson (JUCO) star

Since Bielema started coaching
Drew Morgan 3 star

Jared Cornelius 3 star
Kendrick dwards 2 star
Cody Hollister 2 star
JoJo Robinson 3 star

La'Michael Pettway 3 star
Dominique Reed (JUCO) 3 star
Deon Stewart 3 star

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Thats exactly what im saying. Bielema couldn't get a quality WR to come down there if he paid them. Here is the proof. He basically has the same WR talent that was there when he got there.

Before Bielma started coaching Arkansas

Marquel Wade 3 star
Javontee Herndon 2 star
Maudrecus Humphrey 3 star

Quinta Funderburk 3 star
Davyon McKinney 3 star
Keante Minor 3 star
Kane Whitehurt 3 star

D'Arthur Cowman 3 star
Keon Hatcher 3 star
Eric Hawkins 3 star
MeKale McKay 3 star
Demetrius Wilson (JUCO) star

Since Bielema started coaching
Drew Morgan 3 star

Jared Cornelius 3 star
Kendrick dwards 2 star
Cody Hollister 2 star
JoJo Robinson 3 star

La'Michael Pettway 3 star
Dominique Reed (JUCO) 3 star
Deon Stewart 3 star
That could have changed if he had a winning team with a good QB in Murray :yeshrug: and even then Murray would make his WR good... if he can move around in the pocket and by time for his WR to get open it would work out.. and if they don't get open he can try to run for a good 5-10 yards seeing as how Arkansas O-line is one of the best in the Nation.... Arkansas would be what Wisconsin was in 2011 if they had Murray but for more then one year since Murray would be a redshirt freshman had he went this year, and if he goes next year he would be a Sophomore... and you still not telling me why a "midget" QB in Wilson was so successful that Murray cant do the same

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
That could have changed if he had a winning team with a good QB in Murray :yeshrug:

If pigs could talk upright they would be white people. Murray aint coming to throw to 2 & 3 star WRs in a run heavy offense with a 5 star rb & a 4 star rb.. But hey keep dreaming.

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
If pigs could talk upright they would be white people. Murray aint coming to throw to 2 & 3 star WRs in a run heavy offense with a 5 star rb & a 4 star rb.. But hey keep dreaming.
and you did not respond to the rest of my post :mjlol: you're wrong, we have nothing left to talk about since you keep on skipping shyt you cant answer

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
and you did not respond to the rest of my post :mjlol: you're wrong, we have nothing left to talk about since you keep on skipping shyt you cant answer

why would i respond to the of the post about "If Murray was at Arkansas" if hes not going there. You keep creating these NCAA 14 "create a team" fantasies and want me to give that shyt the time of day.

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
why would i respond to the of the post about "If Murray was at Arkansas" if hes not going there. You keep creating these NCAA 14 "create a team" fantasies and want me to give that shyt the time of day.
respond to why Wilson is so successful and they are both the same height

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
:heh: I think we can all agree that this situation in College Station between Sumlin/Spavital/Allen/Murray/Fans has become so toxic that Murray almost has to transfer or play in the MLB
i went back and was reading some of @Charlie Broadway post on Murray and the MLB i dont know about that breh :patrice: