Kyler Murray thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Yep you sure didn't. This kinda brings to the point that I mentioned how McNabb and McNair would mentor black QBs. Even if dudes didn't go to their school.

McNabb recruited Vick to Syracuse, but Vick decided to stay close to home. McNabb made it a point to stay in touch with him and mentor him even though he didn't sign with Syracuse.

:mjcry: I bet RG3 wish he allowed McNabb to Mentor him now.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Recruiting Nation Football - ESPN
@ReturnOfJudah and @-o3- come tell me why you dap that post and you dont know shyt
Arkansas offered him a scholarship big deal. So did 30 other schools in America. Im going to teach you about recruiting. Murray had no shot of going there because he never step foot on their campus. Murray visited Oklahoma, Texas, and Texas A&M. The OU visit was an official visit. You really think somebody is going to spend 4 years at a University they never been to? Show me one article where Murray visited Fayetteville during the summer or spring. Show me where Murray listed the Razerbacks in his top 5, hell top 10 lol. This isn't NCAA 14 where you can click a button and the player is on your roster :russ:

If anything Kyler will go play baseball. He was a high draft pick, but turned it down for football.

Top-ranked A&M QB signee Kyler Murray opts out of MLB draft

ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law ranked Murray as the 32nd-best prospect in this year's baseball draft and according to Law, he had top-10 overall talent based on his athletic ability.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Arkansas offered him a scholarship big deal. So did 30 other schools in America. Im going to teach you about recruiting. Murray had no shot of going there because he never step foot on their campus. Murray visited Oklahoma, Texas, and Texas A&M. The OU visit was an official visit. You really think somebody is going to spend 4 years at a University they never been to? This isn't NCAA 14 where you can click a button and the player is on your roster :russ:
and TCU offered Kenny hill and he never had a Official visit there when he was being recruited the first time around, but he ended up going to TCU :camby:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
and TCU offered Kenny hill and he never had a Official visit there when he was being recruited the first time around, but he ended up going to TCU :camby:

Kenny Hill is from South Lake Texas.. that shyt a 45 minute drive TCU's campus. People use their offiial visits to places FAR AWAY since the recruit & family get a free flight, room, transportation, etc... Nobody uses an official visit to a school IN THE SAME CITY THEY LIVE IN :comeon:. Kenny probably use to go TCU's games all the time growing up

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Kenny Hill is from South Lake Texas.. that shyt a 45 minute drive TCU's campus. People use their offiial visits to places FAR AWAY since the recruit & family get a free flight, room, transportation, etc... Nobody uses an official visit to a school IN THE SAME CITY THEY LIVE IN :comeon:
:comeon: Baker Mayfield went to OU and he never had a Offer from them... he just went there the next year.... and Mayfield is from Texas

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
every damn post, this dude says he should go to arkansas.....stop trying to make fetch happen, bruh. he ain't going to arkansas.

10 more posts saying he should go to arkansas....coming up

:dwillhuh: Why do keep bringing up Arkansas? They were NEVER a factor in his recruitment. Did they even offer him?

Recruiting Nation Football - ESPN
@ReturnOfJudah and @-o3- come tell me why you dap that post and you dont know shyt

Arkansas offered him a scholarship big deal. So did 30 other schools in America. Im going to teach you about recruiting. Murray had no shot of going there because he never step foot on their campus. Murray visited Oklahoma, Texas, and Texas A&M. The OU visit was an official visit. You really think somebody is going to spend 4 years at a University they never been to? Show me one article where Murray visited Fayetteville during the summer or spring. Show me where Murray listed the Razerbacks in his top 5, hell top 10 lol. This isn't NCAA 14 where you can click a button and the player is on your roster :russ:

If anything Kyler will go play baseball. He was a high draft pick, but turned it down for football.

Top-ranked A&M QB signee Kyler Murray opts out of MLB draft

ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law ranked Murray as the 32nd-best prospect in this year's baseball draft and according to Law, he had top-10 overall talent based on his athletic ability.

Kenny Hill is from South Lake Texas.. that shyt a 45 minute drive TCU's campus. People use their offiial visits to places FAR AWAY since the recruit & family get a free flight, room, transportation, etc... Nobody uses an official visit to a school IN THE SAME CITY THEY LIVE IN :comeon:. Kenny probably use to go TCU's games all the time growing up

:mjlol: @RookieToVet don't know shyt about college football recruiting.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
:comeon: Baker Mayfield went to OU and he never had a Offer from them... he just went there the next year.... and Mayfield is from Texas

giphy.gif

If hes gonna transfer, will probably be to Oregon or UT

This guy is comparing a 3 star former Texas Tech qb to the Gatorade National Player of the year in HS. Dude won a ESPY in H.S. He aint going to no damn Arkansas. He got choices from pro baseball to damn near any D1 school he wants.

480814866-texas-a-m-football-baseball-player-kyler-gettyimages.jpg

nikka is you from Little Rock or something ? :what:

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
giphy.gif

This guy is comparing a 3 star former Texas Tech qb to the Gatorade National Player of the year in HS. Dude won a ESPY in H.S. He aint going to no damn Arkansas. He got choices from pro baseball to damn near any D1 school he wants.

480814866-texas-a-m-football-baseball-player-kyler-gettyimages.jpg
Main reason i listed Arkansas is out of most of the D1 schools that offered him , they are one of the two schools that did offer him that runs a Pro Style Offense , two Arkansas has one of the nations best Offense Lines, Three Arkansas also has one of the best Running back combos in the SEC... if he went to Arkansas he would have been Set.. all he really needed was some WR...

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Main reason i listed Arkansas is out of most of the D1 schools that offered him , they are one of the two schools that did offer him that runs a Pro Style Offense , two Arkansas has one of the nations best Offense Lines, Three Arkansas also has one of the best Running back combos in the SEC... if he went to Arkansas he would have been Set.. all he really needed was some WR...

He is a spread qb. Hes too damn small to run a pro style offense. Hence Oregon is the best fit for him. Murray would run Oregon's offense like Darron Thomas, Marcus Mariota , Dennis Dixon,Jeremiah Masoli , etc