Kyler Murray thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
His father played for A&M i think his father kinda pushed him to go to that school :snoop: and spread QB dont even make it... Kyler fukked his future up with out him even knowing it, he better transfer next year to Arkansas if he really wants a future in the NFL

Naw. It was his decision.

His father went to A&M, but his uncle went to Texas (was a great baseball player). The family was good with him going to Texas and being with Charlie Strong. But Kyler grew up always wanting to play at his dad's school.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Kyle Allen is really good. I knew after he beat Auburn and won MVP of their bowl game that it was going to be tough for Murray to get his job.

Ironically it reminds of me when Cam went to Florida, but they already had Tebow. Doesnt matter who is more talented when the guy in front of you did it on the field already.

I kinda hope they redshirt him. But chances are they'll probably let him run a few read option plays every now and then to keep him happy (so he wont transfer)
Murry should have learned from Davis when he went to A&M once they fked him over he went to a JR college got some playing time in then went to SMU and is starting :francis: Kyler Murray - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN look at all the schools he could have gone to with pro style Off :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
His father played for A&M i think his father kinda pushed him to go to that school :snoop: and spread QB dont even make it... Kyler fukked his future up with out him even knowing it, he better transfer next year to Arkansas if he really wants a future in the NFL

Kyler will be the starter by the end of the season. first of all injuries happen. and also i got a feeling kyle allen will choke in a big game, they'll throw kyler out there, he'll make plays and won't give the job back.

fyi a spread QB went #2 overall in 2015 and 2012. another went 1st round in 2014.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep you are so right.....very true. That is why you have to give Cam and Jameis parents mad credit. They were very strategic in where they wanted their sons to play QB at (Cam the second go around). They wanted to make sure the team was in the best position to succeed and develop them.

What are you talking about. Cam going to Auburn was almost a mistake. Gene Chizik didn't even want Cam to start at the beginning of that season.

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Kyler will be the starter by the end of the season. first of all injuries happen. and also i got a feeling kyle allen will choke in a big game, they'll throw kyler out there, he'll make plays and won't give the job back.

fyi a spread QB went #2 overall in 2015 and 2012. another went 1st round in 2014.
The one in 2012 trash rn, Johnny was trash last year and will be again this year and Marucs will follow the same path as RG3 will have a great first year then teams will figure him out

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Yep you are so right.....very true. That is why you have to give Cam and Jameis parents mad credit. They were very strategic in where they wanted their sons to play QB at (Cam the second go around). They wanted to make sure the team was in the best position to succeed and develop them.
This is so wrong. Cam shouldve been at Miss State and if AJ didnt have 2 years left Jameis would've been at bama

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The one in 2012 trash rn, Johnny was trash last year and will be again this year and Marucs will follow the same path as RG3 will have a great first year then teams will figure him out

look i thought we were talking about getting drafted? the spread won't hurt his draft prospects. now if you're talking nfl success, then i'd say him being 5'10" will be a bigger detriment.

cam newton ran the spread in college and he's transitioned fine to the nfl. its more about physical skills than what offense you play. RG3's problem is he's brittle. Manzeil's problem is he's a scrub.

if Kyler can play and is durable, he'll be a success in the nfl no matter the offense. if he's a scrub, he'll be a scrub in the pros regardless of the offense.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
you never know.....kyle lost the job to kenny and he tweeted don't count me out just yet!

but on the real tho..kyler should have never went to a&m, I would just transfer after the season or transfer now if it means that I miss this season and can play right away next year

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
you never know.....kyle lost the job to kenny and he tweeted don't count me out just yet!

but on the real tho..kyler should have never went to a&m, I would just transfer after the season or transfer now if it means that I miss this season and can play right away next year
he really thinks he has a chance to win to next year :pachaha: he will be a jr the year allen leaves that not enough time to raise his stock.... he will learn in a few years and will regret he even went to A&M.when he struggling to make it in the league

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
he really thinks he has a chance to win to next year :pachaha: he will be a jr the year allen leaves that not enough time to raise his stock.... he will learn in a few years and will regret he even went to A&M.when he struggling to make it in the league

I mean plenty of guys had to wait 3-4 years to play tho in college

brady
ryan tannehill
brian hoyer
sanchez
nick foles

and thats off the top off my head. some didn't even play in college like matt cassel because of depth.

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I mean plenty of guys had to wait 3-4 years to play tho in college

brady
ryan tannehill
brian hoyer
sanchez
nick foles

and thats off the top off my head. some didn't even play in college like matt cassel because of depth.
all are avg to trash beside brady but he is a known cheater

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What are you talking about. Cam going to Auburn was almost a mistake. Gene Chizik didn't even want Cam to start at the beginning of that season.

Dude what I said is coming straight from Cam's dad mouth. The dude was on V-103 or a radio station in Charlotte and stated that after Cam finished at Blinn the goal was to put Cam in position to get to the next level.

The family specifically looked for schools that had a veteran OL, ran an offense that Cam could show his talents and a team in which Cam would get a chance to start because he had a few years left of eligibility. They came up with a list of teams and Auburn was one of those teams.

What does Cam almost not starting having to do with his parents making sure the team and situation fit. He ended up starting and going pro so their decision was right.

People have been saying from the get go that Murray at A&M is a bad fit. Not only that dude a 5 star QB in Texas that is not starting and is gonna burn a potential red shirt.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

Nope, wrong on the father part, it was no secret that Mr. Murray despised Kevin Sumlin due to the way he runs that program. He just let Kyler make his own decision.

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dunno if any of you guys knew this but

Murray was an ELITE baseball prospect as well with both the bat and glove. Could've gone top 10 or so in this June's draft pretty easily if he had decided to quit football. Couldve had a 3-4 million signing bonus right off the bat and already been playing professionally in the minors if he wanted to

Kid is a special athlete, will be very interesting to see what he does in college