Kyler Murray thread

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hill and Boyd commit. 2 of the top 3 corners in Tx.

I think Watson is fine. He changed Nebraska's offense for Taylor Martinez, not to mention the Co-OC is from Ok St(the offense I'd like us running with Heard). I love what Murray does, but don't sleep on Heard. He was a two time state champ himself and played great games against teams like Cedar Hill and Allen. Apparently a gym rat and leader too. I think Texas will be fine. This class brings offensive talent. Its A&M that needs defensive talent and a new attitude teamwide.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Recruiting is a trip man. They had this kid burn a year instead of red shirt him. These kats signed this kid just to keep him away from Texas.

I still believe that Texas was the best for him because the QB coach and OC (I think) from Louisville are at Texas now.

Dude could have played in the same offense as Teddy and your coach would have let you change plays and protection at the line.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he should have went to Arkansas run a pro style off have two good RB and they have no qb at all plus the head coach was also Wilson coach in college so you know he would have started him

Yep you are so right.....very true. That is why you have to give Cam and Jameis parents mad credit. They were very strategic in where they wanted their sons to play QB at (Cam the second go around). They wanted to make sure the team was in the best position to succeed and develop them.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Yep you are so right.....very true. That is why you have to give Cam and Jameis parents mad credit. They were very strategic in where they wanted their sons to play QB at (Cam the second go around). They wanted to make sure the team was in the best position to succeed and develop them.
His father played for A&M i think his father kinda pushed him to go to that school :snoop: and spread QB dont even make it... Kyler fukked his future up with out him even knowing it, he better transfer next year to Arkansas if he really wants a future in the NFL

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Kyle Allen is really good. I knew after he beat Auburn and won MVP of their bowl game that it was going to be tough for Murray to get his job.

Ironically it reminds of me when Cam went to Florida, but they already had Tebow. Doesnt matter who is more talented when the guy in front of you did it on the field already.

I kinda hope they redshirt him. But chances are they'll probably let him run a few read option plays every now and then to keep him happy (so he wont transfer)