Kyler Murray thread

Charlie Broadway

Greg Ward Jr. SZN
Daps
Reppin
Houston
good lord man. Same shyt you did on the SMU thread. I can't even. Don't even know how this got emotional. Point was, dude was a first rounder and many thought he wasn't going to A&M because he had a big payday coming. You don't have to be a top ten pick to be elite in baseball. I don't know how that's goal post moving. Don't know why that means cussing, bad words or that I'm a dumbass. Every article indicates he was a first round talent. Good God.

based on the info, you're the troll, trying to diminish the young man as a baseball talent. Don't know how that's condescending when every damn article mentioned about dude says so. Also you did say he was a late pick to the Under Armour game. The link said otherwise, but you STILL tried to say otherwise.

:banderas: You keep making my points.

You talk about being emotional cussing and of course you come out of the gate with "Good lords", "I can't even" & shyt.:umad:

Goalpost move #1: Even after you agreed with me you had to find something to disagree with (like the troll you are) with this "elite" nonsense. You're twisting my words when I already stated he was a "great prospect" and being ranked where he was is an "amazing" form of recognition. But that's not good enough for you because you're a troll.

Goalpost move #2: you coming in with this "big payday" argument after I repeatedly said he didn't turn down "several million" like the truly elite prospects get. I even gave Daz as example that you don't even have to go 1st Rd to get "several million" (Daz got $4 million) if you're a top of the draft prospect. So of course you come in without truly reading what I wrote bringing up example of guys that signed for over $1 million. That's not elite signing bonus money breh nor is that "several million"..

Then you finish by lying about my response to the article you linked:dahell:. Fool I agreed that that's what probably happened. :mindblown:

In the only two threads I've interacted with you you've done nothing but lie. It's pathetic.

What's funny is that this was only a minor point in my original post. Not only that but a point that you yourself agreed with. Yet you drag this out over a prospect that you view similarly to me. You're one strawman building mfer breh:russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Allen is only a sophomore, unless he fukks up he's gonna be the starter this year and next year

Yeah I don't know why so many people just figured Murray was gonna automatically win the job.Allen was the top qb recruit in the country the only question was could a pocket passer thrive in Sumlins system

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They got a commit from Tate Martell too for '17. Between him and Allen, Murray may never seen the field. Martell is legit.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
was reading USC will be after him. That dude can play though. Wherever he goes, I think that dude has a shot at stardom.

USC has another QB as their priority but if they miss they'll come calling. I expect Oregon will too

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Kyler should have picked Oregon.
29uwoer.jpg