Kyler Murray thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: at y'all coming out of hiding now. Kyler doesn't make your class, nor does he break ours. The fact Charlie had y'all shook all week over an aggy legacy tells me a lot about the recruiting prowess of Charlie. Sumlin must have went in there and told Daddy Murray he can have all the access to the program he wants. The fact that y'all have to champion retaining an aggy legacy from UT should have y'all feeling :patrice:

I'm not all that high on Boyd so I could careless, but we must get Hill today.

Soso, Kai, Warren are forgone conclusions IMO.

Lodge will probably be 50/50. Dad wants UT, we had a great visit earlier in the week, but the Kyler thing likely puts a damper on that.

If Reed can qualify we'll likely take him though.

Mack is the biggest question mark, all signs point to Texas but knowing this kid and how he flip flops I think he can land at any of TCU, UT, or A&M.

I'm not even a A&M fan.

But you're :umad:from a outsider like me.

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
offensive wise, lil murray is making the right decision. sumlin has made the majority of his QB's look like gods since his days at houston. his offensive lines are always beastly and NFL ready, so i can't knock homie for sticking with the a&m. texas is implementing a new offense and that line won't be right for another year or so.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
offensive wise, lil murray is making the right decision. sumlin has made the majority of his QB's look like gods since his days at houston. his offensive lines are always beastly and NFL ready, so i can't knock homie for sticking with the a&m. texas is implementing a new offense and that line won't be right for another year or so.

You're right. I trust Sumlin with his QB more than Watson.

But Kyle Allen looks like the next Matthew Stafford. Kyler is going to be sitting a couple years.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
sumlin-strong-fight.gif
:mjlol: Do A&M fans not realize that when Kris Boyd & Hilton Hill commit to Texas in a couple of hours, that Texas will have a higher rated class than A&M?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Kyler is not going to A&M to sit until Kyle runs out of eligibility. I assume he and his father expects there to be an honest QB competition and for Kyler to win out. If Kyle remains the starter things will get interesting.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Kyler is not going to A&M to sit until Kyle runs out of eligibility. I assume he and his father expects there to be an honest QB competition and for Kyler to win out. If Kyle remains the starter things will get interesting.

Here's the problem breh. Kyle Allen will have a year and a half in the system already. Kyler isnt showing up in the spring.

Not to mention he's trying to play two sports. Again its not like he's going up against Swoopes. This is the #1 QB from last year and he won them a bowl game.

I hope I'm wrong, but Kyler is looking at a DJ Shockley, Blake Sims type situation.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Here's the problem breh. Kyle Allen will have a year and a half in the system already. Kyler isnt showing up in the spring.

Not to mention he's trying to play two sports. Again its not like he's going up against Swoopes. This is the #1 QB from last year and he won them a bowl game.

I hope I'm wrong, but Kyler is looking at a DJ Shockley, Blake Sims type situation.

Not debating against that, best thing for Murray would be to take a redshirt IMO.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Kyler gotta hit some weights

Dude is like 5'10 170

He may not make through one season healthy.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, Texas is defitntely gonna go after a Grad/JUCO QB transfer or 2 regardless if they flip Locksley or not.

Braxston Miller and/or Everett Gholson come on down!!

Either that or hope Heard is truly the real deal.

Why do I feel Kyler made a mistake :snoop: