Kyler Murray thread

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
So where are insiders saying that Murray will end up?

If I am him I would go to Texas for sure. Why would he want to sit behind that stud QB that A&M already has?

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Right now, I'd say it's 50/50 at best. It will be interesting to see what happens in the next week. Some of the Texas posters are giving up on Boyd. His recruitment was strange.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL@ these dudes. Embarrassing.

I can't tell if Boyd is trolling or not. That will be a tense household if he goes to A&M. His brother is crazy about Texas and has that offer already.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
welp...:beli:

hopefully his decision doesn't affect boyd or hill tomorrow. particularly boyd who seems a little flaky. let's just get thru the next 24 hrs with 2 commitments please.

Last edited:

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
:umad:

il_570xN.608720672_lyln.jpg

Last edited:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk Lodge. We got Burt. I think Soso def coming to Texas. And Mack cancelled his visit to TCU. I think Mack signs with Texas. Getting Mack and Soso is a hella of a hall. And we still might get Locksley.

And lets not forget we got Davante Davis. Our defensive class is gonna be sick. Especially if we land Mack.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Kyler is going to be sitting behind Allen for years like Blake Sims was with AJ. :snoop:

I was ok with him going to A&M if Hill was still the starter. If HIll had a really good year next year and went to the NFL...Kyler could start that following year.

But after Allen built that momentum. I just dont see him playing meaningful snaps until his JR or SR year. :mjcry:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:mjlol: at y'all coming out of hiding now. Kyler doesn't make your class, nor does he break ours. The fact Charlie had y'all shook all week over an aggy legacy tells me a lot about the recruiting prowess of Charlie. Sumlin must have went in there and told Daddy Murray he can have all the access to the program he wants. The fact that y'all have to champion retaining an aggy legacy from UT should have y'all feeling :patrice:

I'm not all that high on Boyd so I could careless, but we must get Hill today.

Soso, Kai, Warren are forgone conclusions IMO.

Lodge will probably be 50/50. Dad wants UT, we had a great visit earlier in the week, but the Kyler thing likely puts a damper on that.

If Reed can qualify we'll likely take him though.

Mack is the biggest question mark, all signs point to Texas but knowing this kid and how he flip flops I think he can land at any of TCU, UT, or A&M.