Kwame Brown Sues Financial Advisor For Allegedly Stealing $17.4 Million

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Nah it’s how I handle my 7 figure settlement I received 3 years ago.. I’m living off the interest as I should..

Anymore questions?

My point exactly. My girl doing the same thing will never have to worry about money in her life again and still works. These dudes are lost

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I still don't understand athletes or entertainers not having someone contact them over the phone when purchases or investments are being made in their name instead of having advisors handle their total finances...

I want a bank or anyone else to contact me before they do transactions over a certain amount
thats whats supposed to happen in most of these cases. The steal is when the financial advisers make the purchases on their own without the consent of the atheletes..

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

Pay $17 mill to get robbed by this brehs.

Hope the p*ssy was worth it. :francis:
@stomachlines :leon:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I think alot of these dudes get signed, and it's a whirlwind...they get people referred to them and they're caught up in the happiness of being rich, and they hear, "Kwame, you focus on basketball...we'll handle your business affairs" :smugbiden:

Now we all know Kwame didnt focus on basketball, but that's neither here nor there, :mjlol:

But they have chefs, drivers, agents to plan appearances, etc etc etc. So they literally just get used to trusting.

But to me, where they mess up is, tryna be greedy. Just b/c you get $50 million, doesn't mean you have to begin investing it. These stories almost always end badly.

If I ever win $50 mil lottery, I'll have an advisor invest maybe $2-3 million, but I want a monthly meeting and report of EVERYTHING. The rest of the money will be under my control in a separate account(s). And I'm checking that balance once a week.

I have an uncle who goes to the credit union/bank twice a week just to :usure: at his accounts.

brick james

John piffington
Daps
I think alot of these dudes get signed, and it's a whirlwind...they get people referred to them and they're caught up in the happiness of being rich, and they hear, "Kwame, you focus on basketball...we'll handle your business affairs" :smugbiden:

Now we all know Kwame didnt focus on basketball, but that's neither here nor there, :mjlol:

But they have chefs, drivers, agents to plan appearances, etc etc etc. So they literally just get used to trusting.

But to me, where they mess up is, tryna be greedy. Just b/c you get $50 million, doesn't mean you have to begin investing it. These stories almost always end badly.

If I ever win $50 mil lottery, I'll have an advisor invest maybe $2-3 million, but I want a monthly meeting and report of EVERYTHING. The rest of the money will be under my control in a separate account(s). And I'm checking that balance once a week.

I have an uncle who goes to the credit union/bank twice a week just to :usure: at his accounts.

Breh it has nothing to do with being greedy, these guys are barely educated and extremely rich, the only people easier to rob millions of dollars from are trust fund babies with learning disorders or people that won the lotto.

Putting your money into extremely smart and safe places takes about a few weeks of Google reaearch. Buy various index funds, buy real estate and keep your luxury purchases within reason.