Kwame Brown Sues Financial Advisor For Allegedly Stealing $17.4 Million

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Putting your money into extremely smart and safe places takes about a few weeks of Google reaearch.

So how do you explain Madoff ripping off established, educated, well off, older white businessmen to the tune of billions of dollars.... are you saying that these men who have been successful businessmen for decades should have used google for 10 days to avoid getting ripped off by Madoff? :jbhmm:

brick james

John piffington
Daps
So how do you explain Madoff ripping off established, educated, well off, older white businessmen to the tune of billions of dollars.... are you saying that these men who have been successful businessmen for decades should have used google for 10 days to avoid getting ripped off by Madoff? :jbhmm:

Breh, do you think anyone who invested in Madoffs fund did weeks of research into the fund? It was very evidently a scam that lots of people called before he got popped.

In 1999, it took someone 4 minutes to conclude that Bernie Madoff was lying about his returns, and that person reported him to the sec.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
[QUOTE="brick james, post: 29500616, member: 1269"]Breh, do you think anyone who invested in Madoffs fund did weeks of research into the fund? It was very evidently a scam that lots of people called before he got popped.

In 1999, it took someone 4 minutes to conclude that Bernie Madoff was lying about his returns, and that person reported him to the sec.[/QUOTE]

All rich and white 20, 000 of them? :usure: oh the internet..... :laugh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
these financial advisors just be stealing from these cats, these nba players STILL haven't learned at all...:mindblown: put it in the bank, why you paying someone to watch YOUR money man??? AND BEFORE ANYONE COMES AND DISCREDIT WHAT I'M SAYING ITS NOT THAT HARD TO DIRECT DEPOSIT EVERYTHING IN ONE fukkING ACCOUNT!!!!! :birdman:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
This is why you have independent firms auditing your finances on a regular basis...never have one person solely in charge of anything especially when it comes to money if you are earning millions yet don't have the acumen to oversee it yourself. KPMG/Deloitte are just a phone call away :manny:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Agreed, his situation fukked hime imo..dude was still in the nba for 10 plus seasons so its not like he was Anthony Bennett
And honestly, for what he lacked this nikka was still strong af, 7 foot, a good screen setter, mobile, etc.

His hands were stone but most his shyt was mental. Still good enough to actually be productive on a team 10+ years...

Anyway, point is he trusted his financial advisers and they fukked him. He needs his money back

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjlol: How it take you a decade to realize 17 million been stolen from you?:what:

With that said somebody gotta get hurt that's WAYYYY too much money to be taking from somebody :gucci:

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
I think alot of these dudes get signed, and it's a whirlwind...they get people referred to them and they're caught up in the happiness of being rich, and they hear, "Kwame, you focus on basketball...we'll handle your business affairs" :smugbiden:

Now we all know Kwame didnt focus on basketball, but that's neither here nor there, :mjlol:

But they have chefs, drivers, agents to plan appearances, etc etc etc. So they literally just get used to trusting.

But to me, where they mess up is, tryna be greedy. Just b/c you get $50 million, doesn't mean you have to begin investing it. These stories almost always end badly.

If I ever win $50 mil lottery, I'll have an advisor invest maybe $2-3 million, but I want a monthly meeting and report of EVERYTHING. The rest of the money will be under my control in a separate account(s). And I'm checking that balance once a week.

I have an uncle who goes to the credit union/bank twice a week just to :usure: at his accounts.
I'm the same way breh :russ:

I need that balance from the bank branch once or twice a month :ohlawd:

And none of this online PDF statements bullshyt. :birdman:

You mailing me my legal documents - on your dime :ufdup:

IDGAF that I got online banking...electronic shyt can be fukked with at any time :damn:

Word of advice: never keep a safety deposit box at the same bank where you keep your money. :smugdraper:

Diversify your bonds, nikkas :pachaha: