Kwame Brown goes off on welfare queens and fatherless men

deeman

All Star
Daps
This shyt is hilarious. He was serious at first, then he went into comedy hour when he saw nikkas laughing and agreeing in the comments. :laff:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Nikkas in here defending Kwame Brown soft shoe c00ning

This nikka saying all types of greasy shyt about black people and it's completely unrelated to the memes. Talking shyt about black people getting degrees we didn't earn and black women fukking up their money on hair salons

And you nikkas co-sign it in here and defend it "He's spitting"

Fukk out here co-signing c00ning, did he mention Ari Schaffir or any white people or was it just for us?

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Kwame bout to be offered a job at Fox News as a correspondent based on this video. :mjpls: This cat went from talking about memes to talking about math and reading scores of black children whenever they're around a lot of black people :why::mjpls:. This is one of the most anti-black videos I've heard it a while.

Kami

Banned
Daps
Nikkas in here defending Kwame Brown soft shoe c00ning

This nikka saying all types of greasy shyt about black people and it's completely unrelated to the memes. Talking shyt about black people getting degrees we didn't earn and black women fukking up their money on hair salons

And you nikkas co-sign it in here and defend it "He's spitting"

Fukk out here co-signing c00ning, did he mention Ari Schaffir or any white people or was it just for us?

stop calling black men c00ns lol. you must be who he was talking about..all black men aint bums anybody who was offended is.

from all the whining some men do today and living off others man..

Kami

Banned
Daps
Kwame said “if you ask me, i did my muthafukking job. Coach told me to get Kobe open, and he got open A LOT”

:wow:

people forget, Kwame set some of the best screens I’ve ever seen. Kobe got open on some Curry/Bogut shyt.

Thats why i never clowned Kwame.. dude was a bruiser. Only nikka i seen keep Shaq out the paint 1v1. Kobe reinvented Kwame’s career lowkey. He didn’t ask for shyt other than screens, defense, and rebounding... and Kwame was good at that.

kwane played with ball dominant guards too. never got the chance to develop his game fr