Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess (PC, Xbox Series X|S, PS5) (July 19, 2024)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just finished playing a demo. Not sure how I feel about this demo, I have gotten bored already of playing this demo. If this game was going to be like this for the rest of the game, I would def get bored quickly and delete it. This game isn't what I expected from seeing a gaming show,. They showed that gameplay made me think it was going to be dope.

This bytch danced and moving too slowly to the open the gate after I destroyed the monsters.

Honestly, it's not worth $50 in my opinion, maybe $30. Lucky is this game is gonna be on Xbox GamePass on day one for free.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I just finished playing a demo. Not sure how I feel about this demo, I have gotten bored already of playing this demo. If this game was going to be like this for the rest of the game, I would def get bored quickly and delete it. This game isn't what I expected from seeing a gaming show,. They showed that gameplay made me think it was going to be dope.

This bytch danced and moving too slowly to the open the gate after I destroyed the monsters.

Honestly, it's not worth $50 in my opinion, maybe $30. Lucky is this game is gonna be on Xbox GamePass on day one for free.
You can fast forward her to the gate.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Pretty fun demo effective at running you through the mechanics. Those explosive enemies were a skill check but you really just gotta trust in your units and placement. Will definitely play in between college football sessions

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
With Gamepass we don't have to look at sticker prices. You'd have to pay 1/3rd the price I paid for 3yrs of Gamepass. You might not even like it. I'll let you know if it's worth playing or not. We got you :hhh:
Giggling-Laughing-At-You-Behind-Your-Back.gif

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
For the people that are slow like the ppl who dapped his post so far. Don't you realize when you talk prices of games that are in Gamepass we look at you like in this gif. You can't flip that on me, I'm not sure if that was the intent but... yeah, carry on gentlemen :hhh:
I'd rather pay a little to actually own something rather than rent it and lose access if my subscription lapses or the network goes down. Say no to renting disguised as ownership. Say no to Game Pass.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I'd rather pay a little to actually own something rather than rent it and lose access if my subscription lapses or the network goes down. Say no to renting disguised as ownership. Say no to Game Pass.​

Stop it, slime.
The fact that you can PLAY a game, in full on the service and then still OWN IT for a dedicated discount If you decide you've finished it and would want to own it, makes this particularly argument seem deliberately contrarian for folk that don't like Xbox, Stan Sony, or do both at the same time and feel one of the prerequisites to be part of the club is to hate gamepass.
While I could never argue the metrics behind Gamepass not being the best for certain game developers who wouldn't see sales from people playing/beating/deleting certain games they tried out rather than take the plunge on a sale, this whole, and quite frankly WEIRD notion behind people bringing down Gamepass because you can't own/play the games forever is just.....assanine.