Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess (PC, Xbox Series X|S, PS5) (July 19, 2024)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Argue with yourself breh :mjlol:
Not arguing with myself. I’ve always said i play games on my own time as they come to me. Just so happens this game is coming to me day one :ehh:

Interestingly it’s you sony stan’s who pretend if you don’t buy/play a game day one it holds no value.

But in reality, yall some waiting ass nikkas like the rest of us :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Not arguing with myself. I’ve always said i play games on my own time as they come to me. Just so happens this game is coming to me day one :ehh:

Interestingly it’s you sony stan’s who pretend if you don’t buy/play a game day one it holds no value.

But in reality, yall some waiting ass nikkas like the rest of us :wow:

No, its obvious that you only find games intersting when they are on gamepass/xbox, no ones confused by anything you do :wink:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No, its obvious that you only find games intersting when they are on gamepass/xbox, no ones confused by anything you do :wink:
Literally hundreds of games coming out everyday. Nobody got time to track all that.

Yes gamepass is great at curation of games, that’s probably the biggest reason i stay subscribed. So i don’t have to wait for sales or cac tweets to tell me what game i should be playing :ehh:

Like a lot of yall on the fence and/or waiting for sales before you care about concord. On the Green side we don’t have to make those decisions. We get to try the games up front to see if we like them or not :blessed:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Literally hundreds of games coming out everyday. Nobody got time to track all that.

Yes gamepass is great at curation of games, that’s probably the biggest reason i stay subscribed. So i don’t have to wait for sales or cac tweets to tell me what game i should be playing :ehh:
This

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If only sony had something similar to gamepass you wouldn’t have to waste your money on games like Returnal, Conord, Helldivers, Callisto protocol, etc.

Not my problem tho.

Instead of arguing with me, you should probably cac tweet about how sony keeps hoeing out your paycheck :ehh: