Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess (PC, Xbox Series X|S, PS5) (July 19, 2024)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If only sony had something similar to gamepass you wouldn’t have to waste your money on games like Returnal, Conord, Helldivers, Callisto protocol, etc.

Not my problem tho.

Instead of arguing with me, you should probably cac tweet about how sony keeps hoeing out your paycheck :ehh:

We actually play games over here, not dabble. Well worth the money for good games, we’ve seen what you “play” its obvious why you don’t spend money on games cause you barely finish any of them lol

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
We actually play games over here, not dabble. Well worth the money for good games, we’ve seen what you “play” its obvious why you don’t spend money on games cause you barely finish any of them lol
I mean…..you can make up lies if you want :ehh:

Reality is, you are a waiting ass nikka that would greatly benefit from a gamepass like service.

But you’d rather argue against reality to defend sony’s honor instead of advocating products and terms that would benefit you. :ufdup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Like i’m gone play this game day one and probably enjoy it

We all know you not only don’t finish games but you barely play anything of subtstance, you just dabble from one gamepass game to the next. Just because you already pay for it you have to justify continuing to pay for it lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Post proof of this :ehh:

IMG_3550.jpg

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So what kinda game is this?

A tower defense type game with some hack n’slash elements to it

You basically set up a village by freeing people from a curse, assign them fighting/combat roles and wait for nightfall for a swarm of enemies. You have a basic combo move set you can use to fight them off along with ordering your villagers to help protect the princess. Thats essentially it.

It’s cool but im not sure if it will be enjoyable for an entire game. I might spin the block on it if reviews say it is good the whole way through

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A tower defense type game with some hack n’slash elements to it

You basically set up a village by freeing people from a curse, assign them fighting/combat roles and wait for nightfall for a swarm of enemies. You have a basic combo move set you can use to fight them off along with ordering your villagers to help protect the princess. Thats essentially it.

It’s cool but im not sure if it will be enjoyable for an entire game. I might spin the block on it if reviews say it is good the whole way through
Ehh looks boring i didn’t even want to bother downloading the demo honestly but I may give it a try