Krisrunner2049's Attention Seeking Thoughts

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
idk man I ain't never dealt with no BS like that at a job.
Roger that! It’s like life been telling me the only way I will make it is to do it my own way. Finna put all my free time into maxing out these roid gains, finding an elite tier sugar momma, and school :yeshrug:it’s the only way to ensure I don’t end up like the old heads doing security for 3 decades with nothin else:yeshrug:and I boss up and do my own shyt if all works to plan. Let’s get this butta!!!
brian-pumper-money-dance.gif

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
These nikkas eating too good brehs. Let em starve a lil. Few weeks ago I went to Alphadestiny livestream, he’s doing a Q&A and man this Canadi-Cac got anywhere from $20-$1500 to answer redundant questions from Rozay type new lifters “some how can I get big and what supplements to take? Everything I do in the gym yields no results” woe is me types. Anyone can do that brehs and breh puts out fluff videos every now and then. Create your own hustle on your free time and get $$ like these YouTube nikkas, TIME IS MONTEY, MONTEY TALK$ BULLshyt RUNS A MARATHON

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
I'm subbed to no muscle bound nikkas

only nerds that talk about science, philosophy, video games and anime
Probably more productive way to watch YouTube. Bum ass bodybuilding nyukkas make a 20 minute video for shyt they could say in 2:mjlol:point still stands, if you got time to YouTube and fanboi these nikkas you got time to grind!:mjlit:

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Idk what your rate is, but go work at Sam's club or Costco. They pay well, you get to wear whatever you want and you can pretty much do whatever you want once you got your tasks down to muscle memory and that isn't hard

Otherwise, you just gone have to wear your proper attire and stop tryna buck the system in the wrong ways

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Idk what your rate is, but go work at Sam's club or Costco. They pay well, you get to wear whatever you want and you can pretty much do whatever you want once you got your tasks down to muscle memory and that isn't hard

Otherwise, you just gone have to wear your proper attire and stop tryna buck the system in the wrong ways
You step’n fetchit, sorry negros can’t read. This isn’t a clear n cut thing, this just a Krunna thing. Nikkas been showed up not in suits and ain’t nothing like this go down. I’ll never be like y’all, that’s why imma boss up on my own terms. Never be the white mans chump
tumblr_p0z1aqkMoi1rxovx9o3_540.gifv

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
You step’n fetchit, sorry negros can’t read. This isn’t a clear n cut thing, this just a Krunna thing. Nikkas been showed up not in suits and ain’t nothing like this go down. I’ll never be like y’all, that’s why imma boss up on my own terms. Never be the white mans chump
tumblr_p0z1aqkMoi1rxovx9o3_540.gifv
You secure cacs property for a living breh :deadmanny: