Krisrunner2049's Attention Seeking Thoughts

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
He’ll learn :lolbron:
Post up them pay stubs. Fuxk it just show me a blacked out bank statement. Mr. 6 figure 22 year old, which is fake news cuz we did an age tally up and me and 1 nikka that’s not you were the youngest, u prolly 25-26 you remind me of a more put together @Rozay Oro

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Fam i really want to support you but :francis: it seems like you failed to build relationships at your job...life is a game but it seems like you're failing to play it because of your pride...
I ain’t worried about a lil security job, that’s an old head career, these old heads been working this shyt for 20+years with no advancement. Don’t worry bout me breh imma make it happen on my own terms, I hate bytch ass corporate passive aggressive culture:scust:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
He’ll learn :lolbron:

Don't know if he's trolling at this point :mjlol:

Sad thing is you see people like that come and go all the time. A lot of rules in the workplace are more like guidelines and excuses for getting someone out of the door when they're a pain in the neck.

Every now and then, you get someone who is a dikk to everyone in the office and the most flagrant violator of the rules. Always ends with them saying "what about so and so when they get hemmed up" (too stupid to act on the soft warning that tells everyone straighten up).

If you're going to break rules, you can't be hostile.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Post up them pay stubs. Fuxk it just show me a blacked out bank statement. Mr. 6 figure 22 year old, which is fake news cuz we did an age tally up and me and 1 nikka that’s not you were the youngest, u prolly 25-26 you remind me of a more put together @Rozay Oro

nikka called me a put together rozay. Ain’t that some shyt :mjlol:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Don't know if he's trolling at this point :mjlol:

Sad thing is you see people like that come and go all the time. A lot of rules in the workplace are more like guidelines and excuses for getting someone out of the door when they're a pain in the neck.

Every now and then, you get someone who is a dikk to everyone in the office and the most flagrant violator of the rules. Always ends with them saying "what about so and so when they get hemmed up" (too stupid to act on the soft warning that tells everyone straighten up).

If you're going to break rules, you can't be hostile.
Didn’t read. Step’n fetchit babble continues, #considerthisaCorporatec00nCall
b9cdaaed-e34d-4189-8851-33b6ddf5355d_200_10.gif