Krisrunner2049's Attention Seeking Thoughts

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Was I really snitched on for taking a work lunch home? Whoever these bytch nikkas are they smart cuz they know not to start some static with me LIVE. ONG imma get to the bottom of this on some Undercover Boss type shyt
GivingFatalCaracal-size_restricted.gif

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Civilians always think shyt is so clean n cut. Government don’t want you to access yo benefits at the click of a button, that’s why no one I knew successfully used Federal Tuition assistance while we were in:mjlol:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
I’m trying to figure out how many times these fitness nikkas are going to make the same video over and over again
I caught one of em with a “3 best chest exercises” or some shyt like that like 2-3 times on his channel just a few months spread out :mjlol:if you geared up check out Ryan Humiston, he’s an old head cac that’s ON and his shyt works:wow:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
I'm working on a content creator set up actually.

All you need is a mic, tripod and a ring light to start.
I have 2 out of 3. I’m tryna put out a short film but it’s LA so I can’t find actors that will do it for the low low or free:mjlol:live in a city where ppl are labor law conscious brehs:mjcry:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I can’t stand them b*stards that start ranting about likes. It’s fine to plug for it but I’m talking about those types that act like they hate you

Hold on hold on stop the show… we got 384 people in the chat and only 379 likes :comeon:

379??? :dahell: We should be at 6,395,102 by now. SMASH THE LIKE BUTTON :damn: fukk ALL YALL HOE ASS nikkaS. YOUR MAMA’S A bytch. THAT’s WHY YOU CAN’T HIT THE THUMBS, THE bytch GOT ALL THE THUMBS UP HER ASS :pacspit:

SMASH THE LIKE BUTTON YOU PUSSIES :damn:
I’M NOT GOING ANY FURTHER UNTIL WE HIT 900,000,000 LIKES. I’LL WAIT…

*silence*

fakkitS :pacspit: