Krisrunner2049's Attention Seeking Thoughts

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
You step’n fetchit, sorry negros can’t read. This isn’t a clear n cut thing, this just a Krunna thing. Nikkas been showed up not in suits and ain’t nothing like this go down. I’ll never be like y’all, that’s why imma boss up on my own terms. Never be the white mans chump
tumblr_p0z1aqkMoi1rxovx9o3_540.gifv
Well get you another job then, champ. You ain't doing too much bossing if yo job handling you like you expendable

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Roger that! It’s like life been telling me the only way I will make it is to do it my own way. Finna put all my free time into maxing out these roid gains, finding an elite tier sugar momma, and school :yeshrug:it’s the only way to ensure I don’t end up like the old heads doing security for 3 decades with nothin else:yeshrug:and I boss up and do my own shyt if all works to plan. Let’s get this butta!!!
brian-pumper-money-dance.gif
LMAO what are you majoring in? Find something that has to do with that.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Bruh don't feel bad just realize you better than a puss ass security job lol

Getting paid by crackers to secure they shyt? And you see how they got us out here? Mannnnnnnnn

You should pity a old ass nikka working a job like that he might not leave his family with shyt but some memories

Don't get salty or make him an enemy just realize it's a lot is fukk nikkas outchea

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Vlad TV headass “I know someone that___”. Ofc he always “got a boi” these nikkas never stop with the cap
You’re broke and if you died yesterday I don’t think anyone would care. Instead of following me around and stalking a man on a forum like a scold bytch, you should get a job and seek love from your family.

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
shyt been a hell of a ride, with the big 22 approaching I’m under more pressure than ever to make hella shyt happen in my life, I’m just getting older by the day lol. In the security life I’m surrounded by all these old, beaten down by life, going nowhere old heads and I’m tryna avoid that shyt by any means even tho ik imma die yung. And to my bwoi @Rozay Oro my bad I been foot on neck with you, I just hate that these nikkas see you as a clown and I know you could be gr8 if you let me mentor you and guide you thru this shyt. Ight brehs my break is up, and don’t worry bout me imma be back on top when I’m on my next cycle:blessed:im never getting off the gear:blessed: