Krisrunner2049's Attention Seeking Thoughts

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Nikkas cap for everything. Nikkas on here lie so much just to prove a point and win e-beefs. Neither nikkas can provide receipts on anything and all these nyukkas do is lie. Am I the only real one left?
I can confirm that no one on here lies.

I cannot confirm (security reasons) that I am posting this from 5 miles under the ocean.

:smugfavre:

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
He don't want help, he just wanna dear diary all day. Dudes on here have given him amazing advice and if he put the time in he'd be good by now.
200w.gif

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
Read my latest comment. It’s hella ppl showing up in variations of the “uniform” like I do, this shyt bigger than ME. Jeans, and suit jacket, windbreaker and jeans, windbreaker and slacks is what I’ve seen so far, and 1 just pulled up in a black collared shirt and jeans. Idk if they were fuxked with but that bytch behind the back energy ain’t 4 me
You worried about other people, meanwhile you could get fired.

Protect ya neck

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Have you mentioned that other people are wearing similar attire as well?
Snitching at this point would be just as bytchmade as going behind @Another Man back. But I understand work culture a lil better now:yeshrug:makes sense as to why certain ppl can do certain things and get away with it and real nikkas like myself get sniped from behind.
scarface-shot-end.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
2 things

people def snitch at jobs and you brought it on yourself

you not sliding or getting over anyone at work as much as you think you are. breaking these dumb lil rules makes you have to deal with being micro managed. I hate dress codes too but you took the job with the description. hate it enough find another or play along while you there. it's always young dudes doing this type of stuff and when they already looking to fukk with brothers you don't want to be too cool for your dress code or other rules at work.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Snitching at this point would be just as bytchmade as going behind @Another Man back. But I understand work culture a lil better now:yeshrug:makes sense as to why certain ppl can do certain things and get away with it and real nikkas like myself get sniped from behind.
scarface-shot-end.gif
It’s not snitching if you say you’ve seen plenty of other people with the same attire without naming names.

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
2 things

people def snitch at jobs and you brought it on yourself

you not sliding or getting over anyone at work as much as you think you are. breaking these dumb lil rules makes you have to deal with being micro managed. I hate dress codes too but you took the job with the description. hate it enough find another or play along while you there. it's always young dudes doing this type of stuff and when they already looking to fukk with brothers you don't want to be too cool for your dress code or other rules at work.
Nikka you can’t read? It’s old heads working around that shyt too:gucci:thats who I learned it from:mjlol:
It’s not snitching if you say you’ve seen plenty of other people with the same attire without naming names.
Play dumb to the passive aggressive texts? bytch did say “maybe it was a mistake?” I could be like “oh yeah maybe you right cuz I did see a breh in his work jacket(not suit) and jeans:ohhh::lolbron:. Breh I know you older than me, is this how all civilian jobs be? My uniform was on point in the Guard but I do remember how cool it was that nikkas got pulled up on LIVE, no behind they back shyt:gucci:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Nikka you can’t read? It’s old heads working around that shyt too:gucci:thats who I learned it from:mjlol:

Play dumb to the passive aggressive texts? bytch did say “maybe it was a mistake?” I could be like “oh yeah maybe you right cuz I did see a breh in his work jacket(not suit) and jeans:ohhh::lolbron:. Breh I know you older than me, is this how all civilian jobs be? My uniform was on point in the Guard but I do remember how cool it was that nikkas got pulled up on LIVE, no behind they back shyt:gucci:
idk man I ain't never dealt with no BS like that at a job.