Krisrunner2049's Attention Seeking Thoughts

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
You can’t stay off my jock huh? Like the taste? Or my girth:dame:
why dont you quit breh, obviously they dont respect you, just like thecoli :mjlit:

go back to slanging d to old ladies and diesel to the fiends.

and dj'n is about the dumbest idea youve had yet. wont ever make any money doing that shyt, youd make more money delivering for uber or amazon

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I always pull up to these suit and tie security gigs with black jeans instead of them nut hugging slacks they provide since I don’t wanna pay out of pocket for my own suit like the step’n fetchit old heads be doing. TELL ME WHY I GET A FUXKINGGG TEXT THIS MORNING, NAH FUXK IT 2 TEXTS FROM DIFFERENT HIGHER UPS ON SOME PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE “WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED YOU WERE WEARING JEANS TO YOUR SHIFT”?? Nikka 1. Who tf snitched on me? 2. Why couldn’t said person pull me aside, on some man 2 man shyt and tell me what’s up. Which leads me to 3. What bytch nikka has to go behind someone’s back instead of keeping it g and handling that shyt on sight? Y’all are right I’m not meant to be a “professional” in the corporate world if it’s full of weasel bytch ass men like this, and it was a man that snitched me out since ain’t no women in power at this hotel lol
Wear your uniform.

Uniform standards are in place to prevent social engineering attacks from outsiders.

A hitman can put on a pair of jeans and steal one of them jackets and get to work.

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
why dont you quit breh, obviously they dont respect you, just like thecoli :mjlit:

go back to slanging d to old ladies and diesel to the fiends.

and dj'n is about the dumbest idea youve had yet. wont ever make any money doing that shyt, youd make more money delivering for uber or amazon
Breh only reason I dap you is out of pity cuz you’re a low tier bum nikka. You have to be DUMB ASF, to think being a dj in LA of all places is a bad move, my boi literally makes 500 to play shytty music at house parties/quincenaras :mjlol:other dj boi does the university frat parties for $1k a piece:mjlit:. ST.Lou dry ass city ain’t the same as lit ass LA, but you a sandwich artist at subway so lemme get a turkey and cheese with extra mustard:jawalrus:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Wear your uniform.

Uniform standards are in place to prevent social engineering attacks from outsiders.

A hitman can put on a pair of jeans and steal one of them jackets and get to work.
Step’n fetchit babble. Like I said earlier the uniform isn’t enforced as heavily that’s why nikkas show up in work jackets and shyt I said already. Continue being a bytch to @Another Man . I’m calling the higher ups on my break to give em a piece for this bytch behind the back behavior, I wanna find out who snitched me out

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Breh only reason I dap you is out of pity cuz you’re a low tier bum nikka. You have to be DUMB ASF, to think being a dj in LA of all places is a bad move, my boi literally makes 500 to play shytty music at house parties/quincenaras :mjlol:other dj boi does the university frat parties for $1k a piece:mjlit:. ST.Lou dry ass city ain’t the same as lit ass LA, but you a sandwich artist at subway so lemme get a turkey and cheese with extra mustard:jawalrus:
ive had turntables for like 12 years goofy, go check my beats i submitted in the beats battles. i know from experience, djs are some broke dusty bums. those lames are lying to you.

there is no money to be made, you will be even worse off than you are now if you pursue it as anyting other than a side hustle.

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
ive had turntables for like 12 years goofy, go check my beats i submitted in the beats battles. i know from experience, djs are some broke dusty bums. those lames are lying to you.

there is no money to be made, you will be even worse off than you are now if you pursue it as anyting other than a side hustle.
Bro lemme see pics of your turntables. Ya know I need receipts for anything you claim to do:mjlol:prolly rock some old head mix and mad you ain’t getting booked at the youngin spots. Idris wannabe

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Ignore advice from someone the same age as you, who makes 2-3x as much brehs

Nikkas cap for everything. Nikkas on here lie so much just to prove a point and win e-beefs. Neither nikkas can provide receipts on anything and all these nyukkas do is lie. Am I the only real one left?

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
ive posted dj mixes and beats of me scratching before, go dig it up yourself goofy
Nikka no wonder you didn’t make money. You was dj’ing back with Q and them :mjlol:old ass nikka, we got new tech in our turntables, spinning vinyl headass
wTnNjs.gif

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
I don't understand. Why do you make a new thread everytime you start a new argument with someone? Couldn't this have all been in your thread about the security job?
:jbhmm:
This place dead asf it don’t matter either way:yeshrug:no different than @Rozay Oro making a new thread for everytime he wants to make a change in his life and ignoring advice for the 112th time