db4056013b86ae7a5e0153efc5a08fd7.gif

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Buy Wrangler cargo pants

Look like dress pants, but comfortable like Jeans
These nikkas prolly still find a way to bytch. Good thing about being a rover is that I pick and choose where I work by the day lol. Not coming back to these bytch nikkas:mjlol:i suspect it was the old head nikka I had a problem with when he waited 15 minutes past to relieve me at the end of my shift, fuxk nikka ass old head:mjlol:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Every other shift that requires “suit and tie” is cool with jeans. I learned in the military to peep shyt out first then act, so I waited til I worked a few shifts and noticed everyone from supervisor level to the old heads that been doing this before I was born to wear jeans and boots instead of slacks. Killer kwuad gang can’t comfortably wear slacks:francis:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
These nikkas prolly still find a way to bytch. Good thing about being a rover is that I pick and choose where I work by the day lol. Not coming back to these bytch nikkas:mjlol:i suspect it was the old head nikka I had a problem with when he waited 15 minutes past to relieve me at the end of my shift, fuxk nikka ass old head:mjlol:

I would get my CDL B, and become an Armored Guard. They make good money

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Welcome to to work and being a grown up.

Wear the proper attire, get your bread, establish your end game / your next job and KIM.

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Welcome to to work and being a grown up.

Wear the proper attire, get your bread, establish your end game / your next job and KIM.
Step’n fetchit babble. Imma pave my own way
I would get my CDL B, and become an Armored Guard. They make good money
Next move I’m tryna get into dj’ing, my boi makes $500 per quincè/Mexican house parties. Might be a hustle:ohhh:
vn5OXM.gif

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
You go against the grain and surprised things don’t work out in your favor.
Nikka I been setting the tone in this whole thread is that these nikkas don’t enforce that shyt:mjlol:im not lying there was deadass a nikka yesterday in his Top Flight patched up windbreaker thats not “suit and tie”. Y’all probably hurt that I’m talking about your weasel, behind the back talk asses. Step’n fetchit babble:hhh: