Krisrunner2049's Attention Seeking Thoughts

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
B-b-but the white man isn’t to be made an enemy of. You gonna ruin your professional prospects headass c00ns. Who said I need the white man in order to come up? I don’t and I’ll make it all on my own:jawalrus:a hurt nikka even lied about being 21/making hella $$to prove his point:mjlol:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
“Consider this a c00n call” Stringer Bell

Bring up being foot on neck with cacs and all of a sudden you an enemy, they wanna tear my character down cuz they can’t imagine throwing negative energy at the white man

:mjgrin:

At this new security post and every cac that passes tells us security brehs “good morning” other than the pawgs

A bedbuck shouldn't be doing call outs.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Pawg in the grocery store had me:ohlawd:. I didn’t wanna look like the breh still thinking of his D in corona times so I kept to myself :mjcry:

:hamster:I had a simp moment today brehs. A rich pawg girl hit the bank today and had me mesmerized. I was willing to risk it all:wow:can’t be the only one.

If I only knew how to change a cars flat tire I’d be in some pawg pu$$y rn:mjcry::russell:

Let’s switch spots. I been dying to get my foot into the pawg lifestyle:mjlit:

All them white bytches got nice faces. Reminds me of the white hoes I partied with at UCLA before I started my pawg career sadly:mjcry:

Going to a cougar spot when I get out:ehh:get me a 40 year old pawg for the night:wow:

@CouldntBeMeTho it’s not tha test bro I been horny asf since I saw this thicc pawg on Hollywood Blvd

oOfZkbw.gif

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Already been known the coli has a few weird black people. Really crying about not saying hello to white people lol man get the fukk out of here with that bullshyt :dead:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
I always pull up to these suit and tie security gigs with black jeans instead of them nut hugging slacks they provide since I don’t wanna pay out of pocket for my own suit like the step’n fetchit old heads be doing. TELL ME WHY I GET A FUXKINGGG TEXT THIS MORNING, NAH FUXK IT 2 TEXTS FROM DIFFERENT HIGHER UPS ON SOME PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE “WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED YOU WERE WEARING JEANS TO YOUR SHIFT”?? Nikka 1. Who tf snitched on me? 2. Why couldn’t said person pull me aside, on some man 2 man shyt and tell me what’s up. Which leads me to 3. What bytch nikka has to go behind someone’s back instead of keeping it g and handling that shyt on sight? Y’all are right I’m not meant to be a “professional” in the corporate world if it’s full of weasel bytch ass men like this, and it was a man that snitched me out since ain’t no women in power at this hotel lol

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
bytch energy all around this gig. And fyi a nikka yesterday pulled up in his Top Flight cheap ass windbreaker instead of a suit jacket, shirt and tie. They better have pulled snake shyt on him too.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Wear the proper attire or find another job.

That simple.
Read my latest comment. It’s hella ppl showing up in variations of the “uniform” like I do, this shyt bigger than ME. Jeans, and suit jacket, windbreaker and jeans, windbreaker and slacks is what I’ve seen so far, and 1 just pulled up in a black collared shirt and jeans. Idk if they were fuxked with but that bytch behind the back energy ain’t 4 me