Krisrunner2049's Attention Seeking Thoughts

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
He might be trolling you breh My Googling says that means your in Love with your mother :picard:
Read my whole post I said that one line applies to me. I even told him in the thread that he said that. nikka called me dumb. Read the article if you want. Or maybe I’m just slow.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Don't be mad at me you lil homosexual, be mad you werent born with a backbone, now you on the coli beggin men for advice :mjcry:
Did you change your name and pic? I don’t recognize you. I have zero interest in the same gender so please stop. I have a backbone, no Stockholm syndrome here. My enemies keep growing irl and on here.

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
“Consider this a c00n call” Stringer Bell
Brag about being rude brehs.

You’re going to make unnecessary enemies this way.

That’s what you do in professional environments. You better take the time and learn now if that’s what you want. It’s one thing to be a dikk in your personal life, it’s another to be one in business settings
Bring up being foot on neck with cacs and all of a sudden you an enemy, they wanna tear my character down cuz they can’t imagine throwing negative energy at the white man

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
full

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
yea youre never seeing green again....

its only a matter of time before you get tossed in the bushes like your mother did your dead beat father :ehh:
Blah blah blah. You love me and I don’t swing that way boi. You think I gaf bout e-points? A real trap nikka wouldn’t either cuz he’d be too busy smoking blunts, getting head from a hood baddie, and making $$, but you aren’t, just a lowlife low tier all around trash nikka.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Blah blah blah. You love me and I don’t swing that way boi. You think I gaf bout e-points? A real trap nikka wouldn’t either cuz he’d be too busy smoking blunts, getting head from a hood baddie, and making $$, but you aren’t, just a lowlife low tier all around trash nikka.
it just snowed a foot here bro, aint nobody going nowhere or doing anything here today :mjlol: