Kotaku: PS4 all hype no substance.......Xbox Won :blessed:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Breh, I don't care for your "I own two PS4's and my favorite game is black.." retort. Lol you nikkaz think just because you "own" a console that means your points should matter more. You still say the dumb shyt like the nikkas who don't own PS4s which makes me realize you're just trolling.

Nikkas acting like we're sitting here playing for example.. UC4 beta and on the inside like ":mjcry: These nikkas on Xbox playing Halo 5 online while watching Scandal on the corner of the TV :mjcry:"

This coming from a nikka who sold his ps4 for an anime fetish

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh i never seen a nikka like you breh you cape for a system i never see you play you never participate in anything coli regarding ps4 games and cape PC more than Ps4 but you dikkride the system :dwillhuh:
How would you ever see me playing PS4?? Considering you not on my friends list and whatnot, that's stupid. Coli PS4 games?? Coli brehs don't really play games. It's how the OP was hundreds of post deep in The Order thread telling people all ABOUT the game.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Except no one is doing that here. I have yet to see someone in this thread say the few exclusives on Xbox One are trash BUT I already saw people go ":mjlol:" and "wack ass games" when I mentioned some PS4 titles. All I was doing was pointing out the obvious bias and shyt from the XB1 article posted on Kotaku but apparently doing that means you're bitter, a stan, a phony a fake.

Breh, you're an admitted stan. :beli:

What does Kotaku gain by being partial to Xbox?:skip:

fukk Xbox

While we're on the topic of bias agendas....

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Sony stans are by far some of the most pathetic posters on the internet. The Kotaku article was nothing but facts but these clowns just stay repeating sales numbers as they're only defense. Using that logic, the PS3 must have been a worthless system since the Xbox 360 outsold it. The Sega Genesis, and other second rate systems must be equally worthless.

Xbox One is a FAR superior console to the PS4 and its not even close, sales be dammed. I have both and can unequivocally say that the Xbox One provides WAY more value than either option.

And for all you dumbass pixel infatuated clowns ready to start claiming the Xbox is inferior due to its 900p limitations, my other gaming unit is Gaming PC, so i could care less.

Xbox One's library far oushines the Ps4 and its not even close. PS4 really only amazing title is Bloodbourne, and even that game is a bit overrated. Its easily my fav PS4 game though.

Going to buy Forza 4, Halo 5, and Tomb Raider this month (shots out to my man codeine crazy!)

Anyone denying the greatness of the Xbox One at this point is simply a complete fukking moron.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, you're an admitted stan. :beli:
What does this reply have to do with what I said??

What does Kotaku gain by being partial to Xbox?:skip:
I'm not interested in their gains, I'm just saying the points the author expressed were stupid as they were false. What part of "false" don't you understand?? To say that the PS4 is hardly different from when it launched and that it's just a "games box" is easily refuted.

While we're on the topic of bias agendas
Oh wow I see you don't have a sense of humor.

and you guys say we're too serious. I guess when I say shyt like "Yo I just saw someone selling an Xbox One with a brand new pair of Jordans on Facebook", I must be dead serious.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony stans are by far some of the most pathetic posters on the internet. The Kotaku article was nothing but facts but these clowns just stay repeating sales numbers as they're only defense. Using that logic, the PS3 must have been a worthless system since the Xbox 360 outsold it. The Sega Genesis, and other second rate systems must be equally worthless.

Xbox One is a FAR superior console to the PS4 and its not even close. I have both and can unequivocally say that the Xbox One provides WAY more value than either option.

And for all you dumbass pixel infatuated clowns ready to start claiming the Xbox is inferior due to its 900p limitations, my other gaming unit is Gaming PC, so i could care less.

Xbox One's library far oushines the Ps4 and its not even close.

Going to buy Forza 4, Halo 5, and Tomb Raider this month (shots out to my man codeine crazy!)

Anyone denying the greatness of the Xbox One at this point is simply a complete fukking moron.
I just read the beginning of your post and said "nikka shut the fukk up :beli:"
As of this post, I don't know what you posted. Literally didn't read.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I just read the beginning of your post and said "nikka shut the fukk up :beli:"
As of this post, I don't know what you posted. Literally didn't read.
th