I don't even know where I have my XBone stored

:ohhh:

Must be in my basement somewhere

:manny:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Again shows you how weird you guys are. This is the internet breh the internet. I like having fun yall guys take this shyt too personal and it is sad. I got family kids and job to worry about then a fukking console beef. I have both enjoy both leave it at that.
:comeon:

Shall I up all the threads that you made clearly stanning the fukk out of the Xbox

Self proclaiming. Yourself rookie of the year

:mjlol::russ:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Again shows you how weird you guys are. This is the internet breh the internet. I like having fun yall guys take this shyt too personal and it is sad. I got family kids and job to worry about then a fukking console beef. I have both enjoy both leave it at that.
Interesting that when I say the same exact thing it's called "Sitting on the fence" , "Trying to be neutral", and "Playing it safe to get POTY" right? :martin:

While I respect what was said in this post, it's a clear flip flop from your previous stance and I think that's the root of the backlash you're getting.

As far as you calling yourself Arcadium poster of the year; you and Sonny created a moment. A very dope moment. But it was just that, A MOMENT. Cats like @Responsible Allen Iverson , @Rekkapryde , and @-DMP- have been CONSISTENTLY feeding the Arcadium gems throughout the entire year.
In the year of 2015 I can't agree at all that you've contributed more than those 3 gentlemen. And I say that with all due respect, no shots in the slightest.

I will say that I would definitely nominate you and sonny's thread in a "Top 5 Arcadium Threads of 2015" thread.

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Interesting that when I say the same exact thing it's called "Sitting on the fence" , "Trying to be neutral", and "Playing it safe to get POTY" right? :martin:

While I respect what was said in this post, it's a clear flip flop from your previous stance and I think that's the root of the backlash you're getting.

As far as you calling yourself Arcadium poster of the year; you and Sonny created a moment. A very dope moment. But it was just that, A MOMENT. Cats like @Responsible Allen Iverson , @Rekkapryde , and @-DMP- have been CONSISTENTLY feeding the Arcadium gems throughout the entire year.
In the year of 2015 I can't agree at all that you've contributed more than those 3 gentlemen. And I say that with all due respect, no shots in the slightest.

I will say that I would definitely nominate you and sonny's thread in a "Top 5 Arcadium Threads of 2015" thread.

That comment about keeping it neutral again you need to address the bul you was beefing with.

I cant recall anything those guys did the entire year. News articles after news article no originally with these candidates. No featured threads or anything. They cool peoples but lets keep it real aint nobody @ them or whatever ever damn day.

You being poster of the year i disagree with you a cool dude but thats it fukk those news threads because anybody can do that and You try to act like your are neutral when you are not. There are plenty of instances where you come at Xbots on here and everybody on your dikk because you posted video game pictures of your collections. They never respected you.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
That comment about keeping it neutral again you need to address the bul you was beefing with.

I cant recall anything those guys did the entire year. News articles after news article no originally with these candidates. No featured threads or anything. They cool peoples but lets keep it real aint nobody @ them or whatever ever damn day.

You being poster of the year i disagree with you a cool dude but thats it fukk those news threads because anybody can do that and You try to act like your are neutral when you are not. There are plenty of instances where you come at Xbots on here and everybody on your dikk because you posted video game pictures of your collections. They never respected you.

"I cant recall anything those guys did the entire year."
You said yourself you had not even been posting in the arcadium the entire year. If you chose to forget the contributions of those 3 men then look no further than Codeine Crazy's thread. I won't sit here and cite thread after thread for you, but those that have been active throughout the entire year know your claim is false.

"News articles after news article no originally with these candidates"

9 times out of 10 when someone posts something in the arcadium someone posts "Receipts" or demands in one way or another some kind of source to be cited to support their thread. Why you keep bringing this up over and over is beyond my understanding. If you want thread after thread of "The witcher 3 sucks", "The witcher 3 is GOAT", "MGS sucks", "Oh look at me I bought a PS4 #XBOTS lawst" that's fine, but a lot of us are hear to have legit conversation about video games, and video game news. This is where copy and paste comes in and we discuss the news that was cited.

"No featured threads or anything"
Threads being featured is something up to the mods, and even they will tell you they don't really want anything to do with the Arcadium.

"You being poster of the year i disagree with you a cool dude but thats it fukk those news threads because anybody can do that"

I respect your opinion and agree with it. I do not feel I am POTY for 2015. I've said this multiple times. Why is this still being brought up to me?
Of course anyone can make those threads. I never made any claim that they couldn't. You are the one actively claiming to be POTY, not me.

"You try to act like your are neutral when you are not. There are plenty of instances where you come at Xbots on here"

And there are plenty instances where I've gone at PStans. What is your point exactly. I'll refer to your previous comment about this being the internet and not taking things seriously. Again, I can't understand why it's so difficult for people to understand that you don't HAVE to only enjoy ONE console.

"everybody on your dikk because you posted video game pictures of your collections."
Once again, you agree this is just the internet and it isn't that serious, but then end your post with unprovoked disrespect. It blows my mind the amount of anger and frustration that a POTY nomination has exposed in some of you. In complete sincerity, if the banner means that much to you, and for some reason I get the votes over the people that I've mentioned deserve more than myself, I will gladly request from the mods or whoever to remove the banner from my name and give it you. I personally don't understand why you have to disrespect other users saying they are on any man's "dikk" just because they mentioned they appreciate another person's posts.

"They never respected you"
Another unprovoked insult. Whether or not my posts are respected makes no difference to me in real life. Notice how time and time again, you and others have disrespected me and look at my responses. The people will vote on, and determine who they respect for themselves without your input. Maybe you should stop passionately campaigning for yourself to win this imaginary title, and respect yourself. You've got " family kids and a job to worry about".

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
"I cant recall anything those guys did the entire year."
You said yourself you had not even been posting in the arcadium the entire year. If you chose to forget the contributions of those 3 men then look no further than Codeine Crazy's thread. I won't sit here and cite thread after thread for you, but those that have been active throughout the entire year know your claim is false.

"News articles after news article no originally with these candidates"

9 times out of 10 when someone posts something in the arcadium someone posts "Receipts" or demands in one way or another some kind of source to be cited to support their thread. Why you keep bringing this up over and over is beyond my understanding. If you want thread after thread of "The witcher 3 sucks", "The witcher 3 is GOAT", "MGS sucks", "Oh look at me I bought a PS4 #XBOTS lawst" that's fine, but a lot of us are hear to have legit conversation about video games, and video game news. This is where copy and paste comes in and we discuss the news that was cited.

"No featured threads or anything"
Threads being featured is something up to the mods, and even they will tell you they don't really want anything to do with the Arcadium.

"You being poster of the year i disagree with you a cool dude but thats it fukk those news threads because anybody can do that"

I respect your opinion and agree with it. I do not feel I am POTY for 2015. I've said this multiple times. Why is this still being brought up to me?
Of course anyone can make those threads. I never made any claim that they couldn't. You are the one actively claiming to be POTY, not me.

"You try to act like your are neutral when you are not. There are plenty of instances where you come at Xbots on here"

And there are plenty instances where I've gone at PStans. What is your point exactly. I'll refer to your previous comment about this being the internet and not taking things seriously. Again, I can't understand why it's so difficult for people to understand that you don't HAVE to only enjoy ONE console.

"everybody on your dikk because you posted video game pictures of your collections."
Once again, you agree this is just the internet and it isn't that serious, but then end your post with unprovoked disrespect. It blows my mind the amount of anger and frustration that a POTY nomination has exposed in some of you. In complete sincerity, if the banner means that much to you, and for some reason I get the votes over the people that I've mentioned deserve more than myself, I will gladly request from the mods or whoever to remove the banner from my name and give it you. I personally don't understand why you have to disrespect other users saying they are on any man's "dikk" just because they mentioned they appreciate another person's posts.

"They never respected you"
Another unprovoked insult. Whether or not my posts are respected makes no difference to me in real life. Notice how time and time again, you and others have disrespected me and look at my responses. The people will vote on, and determine who they respect for themselves without your input. Maybe you should stop passionately campaigning for yourself to win this imaginary title, and respect yourself. You've got " family kids and a job to worry about".

Don't understand why dudes are sweating you this much but you should just full out campaign for POTY to spite these nikkas

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Had M$ ran will Phil Spencer from the jump and put that Kinect money towards the GPU this gen would be way closer sales wise.

As far as gaming and innovation M$ has been killing Sony as of late. But to be fair having games like SF5, FF7 Remake, Shenmue, and Uncharted 4 looming just builds the hype for Sony on PS2 levels of quality. If they announce Last of Us 2 this year then that grows even more.

Edit: Just realized Shemue, FF7, and SF5 aren't really exclusives :lolbron:

Last edited: