Kotaku: PS4 all hype no substance.......Xbox Won :blessed:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What criteria? I just simply said the BIG NAME games that came out. We can count Indies, remasters, BC too. IMO Xbox still had a better line up this past year. Like I said talking out of your ass like a lot of you on this board do if you don't follow the Sony is God 24/7 narrative. Shyt is beyond stupid y'all can't even look at stuff objectively on here :mjlol:
Breh, give it up. We're gamers. There's no "objectivity" in games preference. You like something and not like something else. That's life.

Forgive me for not busting a nut when I see a trailer for a new Forza game. :snooze:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Guarantee Meach go in hiding again once 2016 hit. The success of the PS4 got these xbots looking for anything to make themselves feel good. Now dudes are boasting about an opinionated article like it's a win of some sorts.
@Hiphoplives4eva doesnt even post in the section anymore after whats happened to xbox this gen:russ:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Breh, give it up. We're gamers. There's no "objectivity" in games preference. You like something and not like something else. That's life.

Forgive me for not busting a nut when I see a trailer for a new Forza game. :snooze:

I can like games for both systems and prefer one group over the other. You can easily be objective with games even if you don't fukk with some or the other side, but I realize that's a foreign concept to some of y'all. :coffee:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can like games for both systems and prefer one group over the other. You can easily be objective with games even if you don't fukk with some or the other side, but I realize that's a foreign concept to some of y'all. :coffee:
Except no one is doing that here. I have yet to see someone in this thread say the few exclusives on Xbox One are trash BUT I already saw people go ":mjlol:" and "wack ass games" when I mentioned some PS4 titles. All I was doing was pointing out the obvious bias and shyt from the XB1 article posted on Kotaku but apparently doing that means you're bitter, a stan, a phony a fake. I would post all the major updates the PS4 has had since 2013 but that's a waste of my time since the person on the other end will simply go ":mjlol:" and talk about something else.

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This is funny coming from you.

Breh i have both systems and play both lol got the PS4 first year it came out and was in leagues. I am currently playing seige Just cause and beyond on the ps4. I use to fukk with you dudes because it was funny as hell
I expect a great acceptance speech from you @Leasy for 2015 WOAT.

Breh yall dont even have criterias for what is worst. Call me worst when i have over 10 feature threads in this forum alone and I am known on this shyt. My son and I made history because of me

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh i have both systems and play both lol got the PS4 first year it came out and was in leagues. I am currently playing seige Just cause and beyond on the ps4. I use to fukk with you dudes because it was funny as hell
Breh, I don't care for your "I own two PS4's and my favorite game is black.." retort. Lol you nikkaz think just because you "own" a console that means your points should matter more. You still say the dumb shyt like the nikkas who don't own PS4s which makes me realize you're just trolling.

Nikkas acting like we're sitting here playing for example.. UC4 beta and on the inside like ":mjcry: These nikkas on Xbox playing Halo 5 online while watching Scandal on the corner of the TV :mjcry:"

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its all preference so i don't see how any can argue down other nikkas OPINION. The fact people say there are no games on Ps4 is stupid. There isn't shyt YOU dont want to play. Enjoy Halo, Forza and TR :mjlol:

nikkas act like the third party games that have dropped aren't piff:francis:

Get mad that the better version is on the quad and say there aint shyt to play brehs:russ:

Praise Witcher 3 and MGS 5 but still say this gen is garbage brehs:lolbron:

And there is more piff dropping next year:blessed:

That hate is a bad emotion to have brehs, its not healthy :jawalrus: