Kotaku: PS4 all hype no substance.......Xbox Won :blessed:

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
For a Console that has 'the greatest line up of all time' box fans aren't buying any of the exclusives.. ROTTR, Forza couldn't even get in the top 10 on NPD:lolbron: Halo barley made it in that's y'all main IP:mjlol: if PS4 has no games I guess Xbox games don't get brought :sas2: Kotaku can write all they want nothing gonna save the Xflop...

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That's just naming games to be naming.
I can do it too.

Bloodborne, Until Dawn, Uncharted Collection, MLB the show, Driveclub Bikes, Rocket league etc.

I know these don't count though .

Those titles :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those do count, I never said they didn't:dwillhuh:.

If we're not counting Indies and remasters Xbox provided more in the triple A department in my opinion. To be fair Xbox also gave us quality games in those other categories as well. You guys try way too hard to be obtuse if it isn't Pro-Sony. Shyt is corny.
You sure? Filtering games down to a silly criteria to make a point is corny. When people expose these dumb points y'all go "lol they mad."

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
You sure? Filtering games down to a silly criteria to make a point is corny. When people expose these dumb points y'all go "lol they mad."

What criteria? I just simply said the BIG NAME games that came out. We can count Indies, remasters, BC too. IMO Xbox still had a better line up this past year. Like I said talking out of your ass like a lot of you on this board do if you don't follow the Sony is God 24/7 narrative. Shyt is beyond stupid y'all can't even look at stuff objectively on here :mjlol:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
I got both systems and I certainly don't get a check for the sales these companies make. But if someone dares say they might prefer Xbox games over what what the PS4 has offered thus far the Sony Coli Cult gets more pressed than the CEO's trying to meet a deadline :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
kotaku only understands what we've all been saying. Xbox Won

I was watching the knick game while playing halo. Went full screen on the game, then went full screen on the game. Now that's what i call a snap back :banderas:

X Gang we in here

deztd.gif

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Can't really fault people for their opinion...you guys sound like bitter bytches in here.

I have enjoyed the xbox much more than the PS4 this gen, it is what it is.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
kotaku only understands what we've all been saying. Xbox Won

I was watching the knick game while playing halo. Went full screen on the game, then went full screen on the game. Now that's what i call a snap back :banderas:

X Gang we in here

deztd.gif

Xbox won.....using the .....Cowboys? :dcwtf:

:laff: