Kotaku: PS4 all hype no substance.......Xbox Won :blessed:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You be on some throwing stones and hiding your hands shyt.

Again shows you how weird you guys are. This is the internet breh the internet. I like having fun yall guys take this shyt too personal and it is sad. I got family kids and job to worry about then a fukking console beef. I have both enjoy both leave it at that.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again shows you how weird you guys are. This is the internet breh the internet. I like having fun yall guys take this shyt too personal and it is sad. I got family kids and job to worry about then a fukking console beef. I have both enjoy both leave it at that.
Basically if someone responds to your self admitted trolling("I like having fun, this is the internet breh"), then that means they're too serious. If they ignore you, then I guess you'll say they "avoiding dat L".
If they troll back, they're "retarded and weird".

Some of you Xbox fans are embarrassing. Likewise for some PS4 and PC fans. But I think Xbox fans take the cake in having the worst fanbase.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
What does this reply have to do with what I said??

I'm not interested in their gains, I'm just saying the points the author expressed were stupid as they were false. What part of "false" don't you understand?? To say that the PS4 is hardly different from when it launched and that it's just a "games box" is easily refuted.

You clearly said in your first post there was a western bias media at my play. :dwillhuh:. My question is what do they have to gain by being biased, because obviously to be bias there needs to be a motive. Even if you don't care, there is a reason you said there is a bias or you're just blowing air out of your ass.

What you call false maybe just putting things in comparison to the Xbox One. "Nothing has changed in comparison to all Xbox has done etc." And at the end of the day it's their opinion. I don't agree with all the points made in the article, but I'm not going to start making conspiracy theories about bias because of it.:mjlol:

And I wouldn't do it if it was the other way around either, I'm objective. :yeshrug:

I'll take Kotaku's word more seriously over the guy saying "fukk Xbox", but that's just me.:yeshrug:

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
Lol these sites can keep doing this annually if they want, the PS4 still stomps and will continue to stomp the Xbone. The Xbox gets a dusty ass halo game and a tomb raider timed exclusive game that Xbox fans don't even buy and support, and they act like Xbone offered more this year.

Bloodborne is a GoTY contender, Until Dawn is sleeper hit of the year. Not to mention the Ps4 also washes the Xbone Q1 2016 with uncharted 4 and street fighter V, but of course only the holiday season counts right?

Hold this L kotaku.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You clearly said in your first post there was a western bias media at my play. :dwillhuh:. My question is what do they have to gain by being biased, because obviously to be bias there needs to be a motive.
You don't have to have anything to gain by being biased.

:dahell:

People just can't be plain ole biased??

Even if you don't care, there is a reason you said there is a bias or you're just blowing air out of your ass.
There is a reason because this isn't the first time I seen these type of talking points. Since last year I've constantly seen these type of posts on forums,website articles etc.

What you call false maybe just putting things in comparison to the Xbox One.
In a vacuum, the article for the Xbox One is perfectly fine as it's someone's opinion. That's great. My problem was when it's put together on one site, it looks painfully obvious that one of the writers is biased as hell especially when you see the things he's saying don't make sense. How can you say the PS4 is basically the same as it was since launch with a straight face?? is it because there was no major UI change?? How can you say the PS4 is just "a box you put under your table to play games.." when the PS4 has a multitude of streaming media apps and even a live TV service? You'd swear the PS4 is like the dreamcast or something if you listen to these nikkas.

"Nothing has changed in comparison to all Xbox has done etc." And at the end of the day it's their opinion. I don't agree with all the points made in the article, but I'm not going to start making conspiracy theories about bias because of it.:mjlol:
When you're a journalist, I'd find it good to at least be knowledgeable and somewhat impartial in what you're talking about on a website. The Xbox One had a lot to fix because it came out with lots of things that needed updating. A lot of things Xbox came out with in their updates, some of them were already on PS4 a long time ago. Likewise PS4 came out with stuff Xbox been had.

When brehs were talking about remote play and shareplay later on the PS4 cycle, brehs in here were on some dismissive shyt. Soon as W10 home streaming for Xbox gets announced, suddenly they're all hyped and care about remote playing games.

When PS4 had screenshot capabilities day one and Xbox didn't get that until almost 2 years later, that feature didn't matter.

And I wouldn't do it if it was the other way around either, I'm objective. :yeshrug:

I'll take Kotaku's word more seriously over the guy saying "fukk Xbox", but that's just me.:yeshrug:
I'm just a gamer on a forum breh, I'm not a journalist. I don't care. If Kotaku makes you believe the PS4 hasn't had any significant updates and changes since launch which can be verified yourself then I can't say nothing to you. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Basically if someone responds to your self admitted trolling("I like having fun, this is the internet breh"), then that means they're too serious. If they ignore you, then I guess you'll say they "avoiding dat L".
If they troll back, they're "retarded and weird".

Some of you Xbox fans are embarrassing. Likewise for some PS4 and PC fans. But I think Xbox fans take the cake in having the worst fanbase.

Prime example breh you writing essays my nikka why over an article that stated facts? Thats not normal. Sony hasnt addressed anything since launch like Microsoft who continuously do since Xbox360. You cant even refute their claims or how about how NBA TV suck ass on the Ps4 because the capped network speeds. Its a lot of shyt with both systems but according to yall if it sell 10 million it cant be wack.

I guess eninem is the best rapper ever then.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Prime example breh you writing essays my nikka why over an article that stated facts? Thats not normal. Sony hasnt addressed anything since launch like Microsoft who continuously do since Xbox360. You cant even refute their claims or how about how NBA TV suck ass on the Ps4 because the capped network speeds. Its a lot of shyt with both systems but according to yall if it sell 10 million it cant be wack.

I guess eninem is the best rapper ever then.
Prime example is this post. It makes no sense but w/e, :cook:.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
You clearly said in your first post there was a western bias media at my play. :dwillhuh:. My question is what do they have to gain by being biased, because obviously to be bias there needs to be a motive. Even if you don't care, there is a reason you said there is a bias or you're just blowing air out of your ass.

What you call false maybe just putting things in comparison to the Xbox One. "Nothing has changed in comparison to all Xbox has done etc." And at the end of the day it's their opinion. I don't agree with all the points made in the article, but I'm not going to start making conspiracy theories about bias because of it.:mjlol:

And I wouldn't do it if it was the other way around either, I'm objective.
:yeshrug:

He ain't even post the Xbox article tho. He knew what he was doing by choosing certain parts of the article to post