Korea does not accept Lil Debbie.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

Raw & Regret.

These Koreans (and Japanese) wonder why no one there is interested in marriage and having kids yet shame their people to oblivion to be rail thing, get surgeries and OD with the beauty products — and look like Casper in the face.

I bet their neighbors up north don’t have that issue because Kim Jong Suge Knight is making sure they pop those kids out.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

straightcash

All Star
Daps
I'd have to see the 1st woman in other outfits but none of those other women are considered even remotely fat and low key this all seems like a psyop to accept more fatties and an overall refusal to invest in ones physical health.

And y'all can go somewhere with that "skinny don't mean you're healthy" bullshyt because fat and overweight DEFINITELY doesn't mean you're healthy either.

7 days in a week of you're not in the gym two out if those 7, or doing some kind of intense physical activity, you need to get the fukk on.

I agree with this 100%.:ehh:
Sure there's damaging body standards in South Korea and many countries where skinny people think they're fat, but I think the agenda here is beyond simply advocating for moderation. Getting rid of all standards is "dismantling the patriarchy" in their eyes.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Maaaaaan Sung Jinwoo out here sleeping on prime real estate, I understand not giving portable Earthquakes the time of day but look at her tiddies meng :noah:

I see why the brehs in the 1950s went crazy over there and Okinawa :ohhh:

tbf to korean men, when you're small, you know you can't handle all that, just move along, leave that to the brothas. she'd get flipped easy. she'll be making kimchi rice early in the morning.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yep

Caught my 8 year old daughter skipping school lunches because she is into everything K-pop and doesn't want any belly fat.

She does gymnastics too so literally is a twig
I had to have a talk with her dad and then a talk with her about how she really sees herself and the importance of being healthy
Was actually scary for me because yh the dancing and singing in Korean is cute, however now it's affecting her self image a little bit.

Only let your child watch :

Voltron
Macross : rick hunter

Take all that other anime shyt away.

As it is made by a loser style country dynamic. That ends with no payoff and just deal with bullshyt.
Simply cause their country's are not about people at all.

Ol weird ending ass cartoons and tones.
If they were not adapted for domestic audience. Back before the communications act. Take that shyt away from your kid.

No bullshyt.

Art Barr