Korea does not accept Lil Debbie.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Maaaaaan Sung Jinwoo out here sleeping on prime real estate, I understand not giving portable Earthquakes the time of day but look at her tiddies meng :noah:

I see why the brehs in the 1950s went crazy over there and Okinawa :ohhh:

She is fat to these gay ass coli pedophiles

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:rudy:

i watched pokemon, sailor moon and Dragonball Z when i was a kid and I never developed body image issues because of it. just enjoyed the entertainment and left it at that. theres a whole bunch of gen-z adults who grew up on more anime than we did and i'm pretty sure they're overweight by western standards, their body standards is just not something thats bleeding over here like that.

Stop.

DragonBall just for starters.

Is way out of my realm as a gateway. That your fanbase for that show alone. Are demonstrative about the main character being a responsible father.

That is just for starters.
You only tried to key into body shaming. While ignoring the general critique for the main hero of your era.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Missy defo was a way for me all the way in England to see someone that looked like me on TV doing dance routines that, as someone who was into breaking, could get into.

We used to tag, write, break and mix on our techniques without anyone really guiding us on the ordinances of the 5 pillars.

We just did it because it felt right, not because we were intentionally tryna be a part of anything.

The little pockets of information we did get bknin the day came from authentic cultural exchange.

Not sure if you can see this link but this was pretty cool to see on my timeliness

oh that explains it.

you are British.
brits and international permeation actually appreciate hiphop culture. Not gangsta rap meets ruthless records prison Industrial economy mindstates.

so the appreciation culturally for hip hop is actually closer to keeping it real. Than any domestic civilian here in the united states in general.
hiphop culture has no real permeation domestically in the same manner as internationally. Especially as far as the history to the pillars.

art barr

Last edited:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Well this why the passport bro shyt exist

Different beauty standards

One man's trash is another man's treasure

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
tbf to korean men, when you're small, you know you can't handle all that, just move along, leave that to the brothas. she'd get flipped easy. she'll be making kimchi rice early in the morning.

Sucks for them because that means ALOT of frail ass dudes who are emotionally and physically frail and go out of their way to disqualify themselves from their own women.

So who exactly are they trying to link with?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Sucks for them because that means ALOT of frail ass dudes who are emotionally and physically frail and go out of their way to disqualify themselves from their own women.

So who exactly are they trying to link with?
no. the women lower themselves to be frail like them, thats why they keep saying they need to lose weight. both are essentially creating frail k-pop built men.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I see brehs are already all up in the IG comments of the first chick

:lolbron:

Reminds me of one of the first korean chicks I knocked down here in Canada. She tried to test me talking about what a Korean woman's expectations were on a date. I told her I believed in equality and split the bill.

I occasionally watch the sex tape we made for her birthday. She brought some lingerie for the occasion.

:banderas: